Cars On The Green Car Show Pictures

trigger

Yay show season has started for me!

Went to Bury today to have a look at the show, Good show with a nice range of cars, Made even better by the free entry! ;)

Was a few chavy cars there, plus a standard Mk2 Mondeo 1.8 LX with 4 spot lights? :evil: and some numpty with a Mitsubishi GTO with some over the top bass that gave me a headache (I was a bit hungover).

Anyway here are my pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:P

Bloody Hell!!! :shock: Superb selection- lots to love there:- Ford Thames on slot-mags- wonder what it's got where the old engine used to be? Mk 2 Zody estate- never seen one so clean! Opel Kadett with something very horny under the hood. V8 Mk 3 Cortina, looks like a really superb conversion. The blue Renault Dauphine Gordini. Looks like a damn good show, more pics please.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This?, That's a Renault Dauphine Gordini, It looked fantastic, Was chatting the chap the restored it, Only thing that let it down for me was the stripped out interior and roll cage.

Ford Thames on slot-mags- wonder what it's got where the old engine used to be?.

According to the DVLA it's a 5.0 V8!, Sounds like fun! :shock:

The only photos i have that i haven't posted yet is this Golf that i couldn't decide if i like the blueness or hated it.

Posted Image

and bad shot of Cyclone from the Gladiators with her legs spread :)

Posted Image

*Note The Mondeo at the very rear of this picture with the 4 spot lights! WTF?!*

Posted Image

Fiesta's been around a while, sadly it looks like the owner's followed every rule in the Performance VW book of modifying

Posted Image

Tasteful or not, a mk2 on a G plate is quite a rare thing.