Citroen ZX 1.9 XUD estate now gorned forevers

castros_bro

FREE        My Daily has developed a clutch prob and being garageless inna posh area there's NO propping rides on ole railway sleepers in parking bays an  weekend of dropping gearbox (I love Essex) allowed. Sooo good 1.9 XUD engine newish cam belt n waterpump n starter with complete car attached with valid MOT parked near GU2 7XH.     Obviously if you have breakdown recovery no comments. Got a day or so before the scrappy needs to be alerted n V5 in my name so youse cannot just get carefuckuback to give you cash.  Anyones??

FREE        My Daily has developed a clutch prob and being garageless inna posh area there's NO propping rides on ole railway sleepers in parking bays an  weekend of dropping gearbox (I love Essex) allowed.

I don't have a garage to offer you but I do have a yard with ramps you are welcome to fix your car in if you want to keep it for yourself?

Kind offers but the ZX is just one too many vehicles as my veggie Renault diesel is returning from loan on Thursday the ZX will have go by then as the insurance needs to be swapped over.   On a moped note I have arranged to collect the Pug 102s this evening, as agreed with the seller, but despite several requests he/she has not given me a collection address so it may not be happening, if you are in contact then you may have better luck with them.

Kind offers but the ZX is just one too many vehicles as my veggie Renault diesel is returning from loan on Thursday the ZX will have go by then as the insurance needs to be swapped over.   On a moped note I have arranged to collect the Pug 102s this evening, as agreed with the seller, but despite several requests he/she has not given me a collection address so it may not be happening, if you are in contact then you may have better luck with them.

102 - He phoned me back Friday but could tell me very little about them and tied to sell me an different bike. He was supposed to be sending me pictures and Saturday I got a text to say he would send them in the next few days. Monday I got a text to say it they were sold. I assumed the better man had got them and settled down to lick my wounds!

ZX - What sort of condition is it in? Logistically getting to you at a time of day the M25 would be guaranteed to be flowing is a problem. I am not desperately needing it but I have space to put it, I like ZXs and it seems such a waste just to bridge it. If I can come up with a plan I can always add it to my insurance while I am waiting to collect it. In the mean time if anybody else wants it I will gladly stand down.

Chris, if you can get a trailer and need a tow car my xantia will be sitting around waiting to be collected this weekend and next? Can't promise it'll be a wafty ride but it's got a tow bar, tax and insurance. I just don't have a trailer

Saying that though you've probably got 5 or 6 cars with a tow bar...

Chris, if you can get a trailer and need a tow car my xantia will be sitting around waiting to be collected this weekend and next? Can't promise it'll be a wafty ride but it's got a tow bar, tax and insurance. I just don't have a trailer

Saying that though you've probably got 5 or 6 cars with a tow bar...

Thanks for the offer I had my trailer stolen and you guessed correctly:

I have a Citroen Visa for light towing

Alfa 156 sportwagon for medium towing

Xantia V6 for heavy towing

Range Rover for 2XL towing

102 - He phoned me back Friday but could tell me very little about them and tied to sell me an different bike. He was supposed to be sending me pictures and Saturday I got a text to say he would send them in the next few days. Monday I got a text to say it they were sold. I assumed the better man had got them and settled down to lick my wounds!

ZX - What sort of condition is it in? Logistically getting to you at a time of day the M25 would be guaranteed to be flowing is a problem. I am not desperately needing it but I have space to put it, I like ZXs and it seems such a waste just to bridge it. If I can come up with a plan I can always add it to my insurance while I am waiting to collect it. In the mean time if anybody else wants it I will gladly stand down.

Have a try for the 102s, I got a very short text today "6pm and a postcode" so took time off work and drove several hours to the postcode.  Got there and spent 30 minutes trying to find someone, phone just rung and rung also no reply to texts or bell push.  Nothing doing so I left and over an hour after the appointed time got a call "was i still in town?" well no I had buggered off and far enough away so CBA to go back.