BERNIE_ECCLESBO11OX’s SHERPA SHITE

Mr_Bo11ox

Bingo!  I've been looking for pictures of those composite springs for years.

The pricemight be crazy, but it does feature O series power.post-17481-0-78163400-1489134337_thumb.png

Check out the Gecko Green "hatchback"  :lol: LDV in background. post-17481-0-86056100-1489133384_thumb.png 

Guest Breadvan72

What would happen if Lankytim's Pilot, Sir Reginald's Sherpa and the Buttery Biscuit base Sierra were in the same place at the same time?

Universe would go FOOM.

Edit:  Oops, beaten to it by fine graphic above.

What would happen if Lankytim's Pilot, Sir Reginald's Sherpa and the Buttery Biscuit base Sierra were in the same place at the same time?

i'm sorry but a fraud wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the legendary ldv products for fear of the rust jumping off it (ford)

WTF is going on with the headlights on that camper? It looks like someones stuck a javelin up it's arse. 

I absolutely love BL brochures from this era as you'll find the picture is actually of an earlier round-headlight van, and their best artist in the office has genuinely drawn the facelift, square headlamps over the top..

Yup, they didn't even have the budget/ enthusiasm to go out and take some updated pictures, ffs!!!  :lol: