BERNIE_ECCLESBO11OX’s SHERPA SHITE

Mr_Bo11ox

I too am getting romantic notions about these miserable pieces of shit.

You could definitely get some TV work out of that.  Just the glimpse of a Sherpa van in the corner of your 16:9 and you just know a sex offender with an electronic tag around his ankle is about to drag a corpse out of the hatchback and into a dyke.

You're a bell end for buying it.  Well bloody done. x

What a fantastic buy!

I do hope it hasn't been registered scrap, given where it came from?

I'm sure MrBol would have got that sussed already.

Incidently , those marbles you found obviously belong to whoever binned it in the yard, as they have clearly lost theirs!

Has it only got 2 seats? I thought all vans had 3 (driver single and passenger bench) from perhaps the late 80s or something? Making it more versatile as a works van?

That's the first thing I noticed. It's a two seater sports van!

The double passenger seat on the 200/Pilot was always rather snug so it makes sense if you're not planning on carrying two passengers.

Hey I never thought of that about it having a 'scrap' marker on it, I hope it hasn't! Presumably though if it had, the scrap yard wouldn't have kept it hangnig around for 2 years cluttering the place up. I guess I will find out when I send off for the V5!

Just done a cheeky HPI at work; only 2 owners, the first until 2013!!

I do hope it hasn't been registered scrap, given where it came from?

I reckon that would have been the first thing to flash up in front of AlexG's eyes if the van was dead.

Should just be a case of sending off for a new V5 via V62, and then they notify their registered keeper that someone's applied for a new log book.  If the Doovla don't hear back from their registered keeper then they issue a new one to Boll.

I reckon that would have been the first thing to flash up in front of AlexG's eyes the van was dead.

Should just be a case of sending off for a new V5 via V62, and then they notify their registered keeper that someone's applied for a new log book. If the Doovla don't hear back from their registered keeper (which is unlikely as he's probably wrapped up in a bit of old carpet in a shallow grave somewhere) then they issue a new one to Boll.

I propose a race in which Bo11ox and Lankytim see who can deliver the most parcels before either falling through their floor and becoming tangled in their propshaft or having their LDV Security System short out and immobilise the engine while blocking a busy thoroughfare. 

Loser has to pay the winner £250 for sick cover.