Fiesta, pool, corsa shite

Guest bangerfan101

Guest bangerfan101

My sad faced fiesta is out of test on Thursday.

I need a small engined hatchback workbus 1.4 or smaller with at least a few months ticket

60 miles round trip to work everyday bums my wallet on petrol

Guest bangerfan101

With welding brake flexis and new bushes an tires all round. Yes. I've had it a year. Put 20k on it. All its had is 2 part worns and a breather pipe.

On top of that the clutch is slipping under hard acceleration an it smells like bergan belsan mid August inside.

Guest bangerfan101

Dawn My shit punctuation. It needs welding to sills, and near back axel mounts, plus the flexis an other bits. 110k and the last 20 have been hard an ruthless.

Pure bangernomics here. Cost less than a weeks wage, abused til the test is out, weighed in. Repeat.

Guest bangerfan101

Bit far from West Yorkshire tho. Just missed out on a 150 quid civic on Gumtree, an the derv astra seller I contacted there is replying in text spacker, that sets off the walk away alarm bells straight away

Guest bangerfan101

V709FDB is her reg. Bought blind off the Internet from an eastern European chap. Collecting tomorrow.

27k genuine miles from new.

200 pounds. Wcpgw?

Guest bangerfan101

Enroute now. Tool bag consists of tie wraps gaffer tape and wd40. 4 quid 40 minute train from Leeds to Bradfordpost-5077-0-37039000-1489228985_thumb.jpg

Guest bangerfan101

Coopers of Oulton on the plates and sticker in back window. It one of the earliest facelifts as this was the cross over year. Drive home via m606 m62 completely uneventful.

How it fairs next week 60 miles a day I'll keep you posted.

Guest bangerfan101

I'm gutted the 2nd picture was a duplicate of the first. It was supposed to be a picture of a yard full of old bluebirds and corrolas in a state of disrepair. Arse

Guest bangerfan101

I'm just Seeing how the new one fairs putting into daily service. I'll probably pull any useful spares off it and scrap it. really is a death trap you wouldn't want to drive far knocks, bangs, rattles and stops eventually.

Moving the scrap Alfa out of the lock up this morning and awaiting collection by my mate. Suddenly hear scrunch/scrape. The sticky out bent wing had scraped the rear arch and bit of the bumper of my mates Corsa. Hopefully SMART repair for a couple of hundred will sort it. Just what I needed. I felt bloody wretched when I knocked on their door. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Guest bangerfan101

Peasant windows, no central locking 1.3 ohv engine.

Only thing wrong I've found so far is the heaters just blow cold. Feels like a switch issue as it's floppy an feels to be discontinued from anything

Dawn My shit punctuation. It needs welding to sills, and near back axel mounts, plus the flexis an other bits. 110k and the last 20 have been hard an ruthless.

Pure bangernomics here. Cost less than a weeks wage, abused til the test is out, weighed in. Repeat.

That's the way to do it. You see these car leasing adverts, "10k per year/no maintenance". You've taken it to the extreme.  :-D

Peasant windows, no central locking 1.3 ohv engine.

Only thing wrong I've found so far is the heaters just blow cold. Feels like a switch issue as it's floppy an feels to be discontinued from anything

heater valve is run on electric-ery and is located  on the bulkhead in the engine bay - they are very unreliable!