Even I've just about had enough of 'is it still for sale/how much cash tomorrow/where are you/it's too far away/I'm allergic to silver/will you deliver to the moon' brigade on social media.
2002 Zafira 2.0DTi diesel
Seven seats, 5 speed manual
MOT June, taxed to get you home*
Guessing a minimum of 125,000 miles (mileage display doesn't work, last MOT was 120,000 I think)
Snazzy* aftermarket alloys
Flipping fab on fuel
Modern(ish) cd player
In use most days, great back up to my van
A few scratches, some dents, no rear wiper arm, n/s/f indicator AWOL (monkeys, Knowsley Safari Park) and I think two middle row headrests are missing.
Yellow spanner light comes on/off, occasionally goes into limp mode. We've put a new fuel and air filter on which helped a bit, but suspect a plastic air pipe to the turbo or something is pin holed or split, as it's not as quick as it should be.
Makes no difference to me as you just get used to it, and I'd happily drive this car to the end of the world and back if I had to.
I used the new keeper's bit to tax it online so you'll have to go to Post Office to tax it or wait for V5 to come back in your name (sub 7 days now) and it'll stay taxed until you get home.
£295, Chester. It's not worth doing a lottery for it as it'll never get enough interest.
None of the following is likely to apply to any of the AS gang, but just in case:
1. I reserve the right to continue using it as a van occasionally.
2. My 'best' price is go and fuck yourself.
3. Mention the word 'cash' as often as you like, it makes no odds. I'm not going to take Greenshield fucking stamps for it, am I?
4. Yes, it is still for sale.
5. If you haven't got the money until next weekend, ask me when you have the folding if you can buy it, not before.