Free, zilch, nada , nix.............................B2 Passat for give away not sail

Rocket88

B2 Passat estate [see Poncing up Percy thread]

Moving due to relationship demise, nowhere to store it, or continue work. Bring trailer, and a NO MONEYS to change hands.

Must be gone by middle of this month at the latest, or the bridge beckons.

Had new cambelt / brakes and other stuff within last year, and is still MOT'd, though on SORN.

Much other stuff to go with it

Car is in Yeovil

Please ring, as internet access limited

o75o8 8oiii4post-2866-0-53877500-1488359300_thumb.jpg

Col

Would love this, but alas the only tow car I have that's road legal at the moment is the Carina, and there's no way that's up to dragging a Pisshat estate 300 miles home.  It struggled pulling the wee Subaru van back from Suffolk.

You're welcome to use the explorer to drag it back to the flatlands if you like Dave, although it might* cost a little bit in fuel.

It drove to where it is, needs wings putting back on, wheels back on, and bonnet refitted. Had new cambelt / waterpump, brakes done for current MOT. I still have original lights......................Please ring if interested, internet access sketchy at the moment..........moving.

o75o8 8o1i14

Would love this, but alas the only tow car I have that's road legal at the moment is the Carina, and there's no way that's up to dragging a Pisshat estate 300 miles home.  It struggled pulling the wee Subaru van back from Suffolk.

Because I'm an adopted northerner, for some reason I thought this was on your door step. Soz chief.

You're welcome to use the explorer to drag it back to the flatlands if you like Dave, although it might* cost a little bit in fuel.

I'd actually probably be financially better off taking the CX and paying the 100 quid fine for driving with no MOT...

Cheers for the offer though!

I actually really want to save this but I'm not in a position to do it and that's really the absolute worst thing.  I could potentially store it until things are more settled for Colc and return it to him at a later date but I couldn't take it on and see it through to completion.  I've got enough on with the current three and I have to accept that (I know, that's terribly un-Autoshite of me).