2001 Suzuki Ignis £49.99 with mot.

Jim Bell

So what is it?

SUZUKI IGNIS

ONnZfXU.jpg

Year of our lord: 2001.
Pubic Capacity: 1300 (1.3)
Mileage: 100k (less if you count in kilometers)
MOT: 30/06/2017.

MOT history is pretty good, go and have a butchers hook if youre after reassurance of kwality.

zx2276K.jpg

8B73f8g.jpg

Presented in KUNG-FU COBALT METALIC BLUW. Paintwork is best described as GOOD. Birdshit comes free with purchase- 7/10.

UnueoK4.jpg

ww2K3W7.jpg

Y1RaPoR.jpg

Engine runs like a MOSES KIPTANUI and is a sweet little chain timed (WOT NO CAMBELTS EVAR? BLILLIANT!!) 1.3.
Plenty of revs and ecconomies for all of your demanding and expectant perambulation needs. - 9/10

Parkers suggest the following statistics:

BHP: 81
MPG: 44
Kincker dropping factor: Warp 10

v4nqKuT.jpg

Tyres are all legal and have good meat. Wheels are hi spec alloy. Brakes could probably stand new pads but pull the car up promptly and safely. Handbrake is cock on. - 9/10

Roof rails as standard so you can fit a variety of car hats easily. Also has racing roof ariel. Ariel looks fast even when the car is standing still.

xK0Ico1.jpg

JvZy6EG.jpg

Interior is in good condition but is filthy. Cloth is nice and comfy and theres some electric toys to play with;

Electric PAS
Electric side window winders
Electric side look back mirrows
Rear windowscreen wiper.
Rear seats fold flat and create a very useful lipless flat load space. Its a van!

gyVIY50.jpg

BsRXnSl.jpg

Also comes with JDM spec cup holders and cubby holes, interior fuel cap release and probably hundreds more great features. - 7/10

QuVJI0f.jpg

CVH9pev.jpg

Nb766JG.jpg

IumM2Gw.jpg

YVSbiEx.jpg

So whats bad about it?

Strap your selves on and I will list ALL of the bad things I can think to say about it.

Needs a new battery (£40 at ECP). Runs and charges fine but volts are dropping overnight necessitating a jump in the mornings.

It has a BRAND new back box! Which fits lovely but the back box has no mount to attach a rubber to mount it to the body. So it either wants a peg welding on the pipe or clamped up. Currently lashed up with bailing twine, wire and the draw string from a purple cagoule.

5Lmnjdj.jpg

Clutch is quite high but doesnt slip. Cable clutch so may just adjust up. Drives fine though.

The former owners, being resourceful types have applied a while substance to the clutch and brake pedals. Probably to save buying new pedal rubbers. Its on there, and does its job. It doesnt transfer to shoes but will pick off if you want to return the car to standard for the show season.

NCvwxJn.jpg

The rear hatch pull handle has pulled off. They ALL do this. The handle itself is a shit design and is only fucking pegged on from the factory. Anyone with any sense presses the release button and pulls the hatch up by the wiper spindle. The previous owners were seemingly unaware of this design fault.
Being an unresourceful and lazy type, I have reattached the handle with GORILLA TAPE to improve the aesthetic appeal of the vehicle.

z1vqlKv.jpg

All in all I rate her as a solid 6/10. With a few hours of faffing you could have a car decent little hatch/van/rally car thatll outlive us all.

Location is north east England - NE34.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE YORS 4 JUS 5 PONDS

1.amcrebel

4.eddyramrod

7. Loser1

10. jazoli

13. Lords Ward

14. Terrywogan

16. eddieramrod

20. jazoli

21. amcrebel

22. Rave

27.95£pug

30. jazoli

31. amcrebel

32. Rantingyoof

35.slothinabowl

37.95£pug

42. Rantingyoof

47.95£pug

51. amcrebel

52. Rantingyoof

55. Slothinabowl

To be fair, for all her faults she's not a bad old bus and drives okay for, well, an ignis I guess.

I did 30 trouble free miles in this yesterday and aside from twatting that back box off every single speed bump on Wx2's estate she was alright.

No numbers for me though I'm afraid !

Making up for having kept the Toledo for so long, W2?

I don't want this at all, but in the spirit of encouraging it along I'll have a random please.

It seems like I had it for years, but as it turned out, it was about 3 months?!

Its nearly march 2017 and Ive only had one car so I really have some catching up to do to keep up the average of 12 cars per year.

This is a fine smoll car for the princely sum of five ponds.

Upon the successful winrar being identificated, would there be possibilities of collectionings from the nearby tubular bus station in said vehicle?

Even upon a negative response, I must humbly request three randoms.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Upon the successful winrar being identificated, would there be possibilities of collectionings from the nearby tubular bus station in said vehicle?

Collection from Tyne Dock Metro station is included with EVERY ticket allocated, for your continued convenience and pleasure.

Guest Lord Sward

Collection from Tyne Dock Metro station is included with EVERY ticket allocated, for your continued convenience and pleasure.

But that means I'd have to go to Pelaw and get a Metro.  That doesn't make sense to me?

Ticket number 13.  Do you want to me to deliver the £5 in person?

0. overrun - Paid

4.eddyramrod

7. Loser1

10. jazoli

13. Lords Ward

14. Terrywogan

16. eddieramrod

20. jazoli

30. jazoli

32. Rantingyoof

42. Rantingyoof

52. Rantingyoof

Actually made me LOL while me and our lass was watching Percy something the lightning thief or some crap. She looked across and gave me the weirdo look.

post-20411-0-85630000-1488231289_thumb.jpg

This fridge magnet jigsaw came in a cereal box, never seen the film.  My guess is it's like when the Americans came up with the Monkees.

http://witterpedia.net/wiki/index.php?title=Benjamin_Sniddlegrass_and_the_Cauldron_of_Penguins

Hello to Jason Isaacs

Back on topic - 4 randoms for me please.

Looks like this raffle is unlikely to reach full bloom.

If anyone would like it, I would refuse no reasonable offer. I will also consider unreasonable offers. It started straight up with a borrowed battery and drives well.

I have bought a second hand starter motor, which Ill include though it may not be required.

It has a new aux belt on and the battery charges at 14.5 voltmeters. New back box but needs clamped up or hung correctly.

The rear brakes are noisy but pull up great. Hanbrake is also good.

With half a days work, if you have room and minimal abilities, youll have a nice little car*

Motd and taxed to drive away.

Ha ha no, I notified another shiter who may need a cheap run-about for a bit, he hasn't been checking in here much lately.

That red one we had off John_K is still soldiering on with my mate Mike, despite him still refusing to service it. It was so over-due an oil change when we bought it a year ago that the dipstick was seized into the block!

God knows what's in the sump now. (If owt!)

It passed an MOT in Nov (for which I fixed* the similarly dangly back box), and the engine still sounds ok, will it never die?

Mike says it still works, so it don't need fixing.

TL;DR: Ignis = Unkillable