'Oh So Scene' Civic Aerodeck - **SUPER SPECIAL AUTOSHITE OFFER **

17-Coffees

As some of you will have know, and have seen in Supernaut's thread "Restoration of a JDM Icon*", I have a 'oh so Scene' looking 2000 Honda Civic Aerodeck. Well he's decided not to go for it so though I'd offer it here first before putting it on the locals.

So brief history: I got the car in early 2013 at auction as the first car I bought myself and owned, had it on the road until late 2014 where I parked it up after failing it's MOT and....well it just sat there due to having another car to use, and nowhere to really work on it. After saying i'd get it on the road in early 2015 I ended up with an LS400 and then early 2015 turned to late 2015 and you know how it is.

Supernaut was interested in it but due to failing it's MOT on emissions and not being able to source the problem 100% (More on this in a second) decided not to get it. It sat from late 2014 to January 2017 where it was moved 25 miles to the MOT, it currently sits a few miles way in a farm. 

There is damage to the rear bumper and is currently held together on the right with cable ties, this is due to a hit & run where I had to saw the bumper to drive home (The taillight was also damaged but replaced) 

Thing's I've done to it: MeisterR coilovers ,fully adjustable height & dampening. as well as the alloys with Falken ZE914's on all round. (Both have covered less than 5000 miles) The "wood" on the dash has a badly applied sticker wrap. Oh and there is the stickers on the car as well. 

I have the original suspension & alloys which I can supply as well. The seats are half leather and originally came from a Aerodeck VTi. 

Anyways basic info:

2000 Honda Civic Aerodeck 1.6 

No MOT - (Will have to trailer away)

Reg number- W482 OLF 

Mileage: 103k 

As mentioned, it failed badly on emissions. It is using oil somewhere but have no idea where. After a few basic check's and test's I've concluded that it could be the valve stem seals.  

Other fails include seized brakes on the O/S of the car as well as the N/S/R, rear indicator bulbs, excessive play on the N/S balljoint, rear passenger door not opening and the rear, center seat belt missing (never failed on that one before, so no idea on that).

There is a new catalytic converter supplied in the boot of the car as well.

Anyway, £200 is what I'm after. A bit steep? Maybe but I'm taking into account the coilovers which them self could likely sold for the asking price?  

Rather someone here get's it rather than the normal crowd on the likes of Facebook and co....

Feel free to ask more.

Now Photos from a few weeks ago...

post-19988-0-75675900-1487909527_thumb.jpg

post-19988-0-14654800-1487909633_thumb.jpg

post-19988-0-40381200-1487909776_thumb.jpg

post-19988-0-50987000-1487910058_thumb.jpg

Aberdeenshire

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

Aye, near Turriff at the moment (my parents' farm) but we may be moving it back to whence it came (Ellon) in the near future.

What size are the wheels and are they 4x100?

15" and yes. However, I won't say any more as it's 17-Coffees' car.

Sorry for the Bump, and no reply's. Work has been that stress free* this past week and all... 

I have no idea where the V5 is, I did get one but sadly due to having moved house since it's nowhere to be found, I'd apply and cover the cost of it for anyone of course. Also the stereo would be coming out the car, having sentimental reasons. (And the fact it's near 20 years old)  

But yes, it seem's like there a whole lot* of love for the old girl, that i'll be chucking it on one of the many "BUY N SELL CARZ LOCAL" pages on Facebook. Sadly that means I'd have to make contact with the average user who has worse spelling & grammar than me! 

• 5 months later...

SUPER AUTOSHITE SALE OFFER

My loss is your gain, im already at a massive loss and I should cube the car, but I cant take myself to do it.

Everything is the same as before, only its now on the original wheels.

So whats this offer? I'll let it got for a few crates of beer and bottle of fine spirits. Or something. (Bottle of Yamazaki would be nice...)

So don't miss out!  8)