Taxi Paul's Peugeot 206 Coupe Convertible: Voiture de crimpeur.

Guest Breadvan72

Well thanks to Shitefest conversations we have a new owner in the AS family!

IMG_20170606_110805_zpscyxcnbox.jpg

Two pictures both in the pissing rain, both with severe inadequacies, but together you get the idea :)

IMG_20170606_110758_zps7jp1qegc.jpg

Mr Taxi Paul is channeling his inner femininity and has collectioned the Pug with his lads today, am very pleased it has gone to such a fine fellow and his family :-D

Just got back now. Sorry couldn't stay and have a brew . I have to go straight out now to that bloody meeting. Anyway my older lad has disappeared with the gay pug. He said he will bring it back later. I am going to look for some tight shorts and maybe a vest for driving round in it. Lovely to meet you again . Top class seller ,would recommend.

Guest Breadvan72

The wheels and tyres on these cars are PHAT.  Would a full size spare fit inside the boot when the top is down?  Or are you thinking of getting a space saver?  

BTW, I once tried the aerosol tyre repairer that comes as standard with a Pug 206 CC (no spare wheel is supplied).  It was rubbish!  That was on another one of these cars, not the blue one.   Tyre nommage is a bit of a thing with these, as the tyres are way too low profile.