Genuine Granadaland Jaguar Reintroduced to Granadaland! Caution: New MoT content!

Junkman

Not Rover, Granada, Yank, Mercedes, Peugeot, oh no. Something completely different this time.

It's a formidable climate improver of a make that has hitherto eluded the Granadaland Greenhouse Gassers®.

There will be a proper collection, involving a proper road trip, proper pez station shot and all.

Destination Lincolnshire, so please wish me luck!

Yeah, I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

Too bad it's in Lincolnshire, which is creepy enough that I swore never to set foot into it again, after having retrieved the posessed Rover from there.

I was told outlanders get killed and eaten there and not necessarily in that order. So the valour of me breaking my vow tomorrow must not be underestimated!

And neither the extent of the disaster that will inevitably ensue...

I can't believe the Junkwoman finds that funny. She wasn't there. She was on hols in Canada at the time.

I shall pack a hayfork as a precaution.

Yeah but think how big a hole in the ozone layer that would make just starting it up LOL

P6 startups adequate for ozone layer holisation, especially with Toluene additive.

Tomorrow's fleet addition will be mainly used for ground level climate improvement.

Lancaster would be GR9 for chemtrailing, though, I mustard mitt, but our lilac metallic

spray paint budget had already been exhausted after treating Mr Conelrad's rocker covers.

Guest Breadvan72

I am a proud member of the Chemtrail Pilots Group on Facebook.  We fly to serve (the evil lizard overlords, natch). We hope that with the accession of Imperial Grand Vizier Lizard Trump, there will be plenty of new chemtrail gigs.

Just imagine what weapons you need if you go to Darwen. Head scratching at to what this vehicle may be, does it have the correct for JM number of cylinders and is pre 1987?

I know this will be TEH SCHOCKZ for all involved*, but it's pre 1987 only by design (which according to my own legislation is legit)

and severely lacks in the cylinder count department.

I can't decide whether to take the Mini with a broken exhaust or the Rover with a broken exhaust. 

There is also a Rover with a semi broken gearbox, a Range Rover that will inevitably break down according to pub wisdom

and a Peugeot that will be least hilarious by just bloody doing whatever we fucking throw at it.

Seeing that the trip goes to Lincs and me rather not being inclined to be captured by the indigenous zombies there

spit roasting us in front of a beer tent during one of their local rituals, I say, I put my hayfork into the Peugeot.

I should have bought that M4 crossbow and silver ball bearing balls at the country market at Killeen when I had the chance.