New wing bought Eurocarparts pattern part (any good)

Vince70

Today I thought I better look over my Compact Bmw as I've not used it much over the winter months and have neglected it a bit as I've been putting my spare time into the BMW cabriolet and I found some omg rust bubble on the front wing.

Now most people wouldn't even notice it but when I bought the car about a year and a half ago I had it repaired and and the body shop did say it might come back as there had been a previous repair done on the wing before.

The car apart from that is absolutely immaculate so I want to keep on top of it and it seems that secondhand rusty wings off eBay are for sale for more than a new one.

I just wondered has anyone used a Prasco pattern part as I don't want to end up with panel gaps that I can fit my arm through.

I will obviously rust proof the underside with some shutz or hammerite before fitting then get the body shop to paint it for me.

This is the part

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131926576338

I bought a wing off eurocarparts today with the 30% off weekend code and a 18% off special offer and it ended up as £26 with the delivery well actually £7 as I had some money in my PayPal.

Anyone know what the quality of the panels are like but I imagine at £26 you can't expect much so inside of the wing will get a couple of tins of pound shop hammerite plus some shutz around the inner wheel arch before I fit it then I will take it down the paint shop for spraying.

I'm not sure if I should get the wing painted first though before I fit it as that way it will have some paint under the bolt holes.