SF17 - Bubble Car Museum: insert photos/memories here

The Moog

Can you cancel your votes if the lack of car camping is a challenge?

That way we get a true picture of attendees.

Currently 30 odd people are up for the first date, which means it may be worth running.

As Mcoli said we can do more than one.

I need to make a decision today about this.

Option 1 is

We have 31 people saying they would come to the first date which seems a decent number.

I would suggest that is sufficient to go ahead. I know it doesn't suit everyone's needs but that is a challenge to do.

Option 2 is

Go to a field somewhere and do it. Less compromises and more shiteyness.

I am erring on option 2 as I think wales or similar will be more up most peoples street.

Anyone got anything to add before I take the decision?

But there was only one big stone bridge near a castle where I fixed my cars leak.

I think you're meaning the dam at Lake Vyrnwy, and the road follows Cwm Hirnant on this link:

https://binged.it/2kWDkjs

Llangollen was good so I'd be up for that again, and the distance may even let me bring a number of vehicles - it's only about 40 miles away. But would prefer a greater distance for a road trip!

I think you're meaning the dam at Lake Vyrnwy, and the road follows Cwm Hirnant on this link:

https://binged.it/2kWDkjs

Llangollen was good so I'd be up for that again, and the distance may even let me bring a number of vehicles - it's only about 40 miles away. But would prefer a greater distance for a road trip!

Think that's the one