SF17 - Bubble Car Museum: insert photos/memories here

The Moog

I'm sticking with my original dates as it's my daughters birthday on the 15th, and she will want a party on that weekend. However should the 16th be chosen, I'll have to make Amy arrange the party for the weekend before. Open to trigs suggestion of an entirely different date too, I'll wait for the poll to be expended

Weekend before 2nd is a bank holiday and thought that most people wouldn't be able to do that.

i only asked about those two to be honest. We end up with a huge discussion otherwise with no real answer - I have managed to muddy the waters enough already :-)

Don't think the museum could do that weekend. As we discovered last year, it's bleedin' impossible to avoid clashes. I'm sure everyone would have wanted you there Trig. Sometimes these things happen. Obviously, I'd be gutted to miss a Shitefest, majorly so, but there simply aren't enough weekends in the year for all the shows we want to do. If the poll prefers the first weekend, then I'll accept my fate. I reserve the right to grumble about it though. ;)

And yes, thanks Moog. Glad someone picked up the ball!

Guest Breadvan72

Sounds a plan.

Nothing has been booked yet so hold off on hotels etc (sorry 6-cyl)

Booking.com offer free cancellations on most hotel bookings, so I R not bovvered.

PS: Autoshite version of Secret Escapes advert swimsuit laydee:-

old-fashioned-bathing-suit.jpg

RML2345 - Two nights.

Beko1987 - Two Nights

Barmatt - Two nights with electric hook up please.

Squire Dawson - Two nights

Ghosty - Two nights

HillmanImp (not sure of one or two nights yet). No electric needed but would like some eclectic hookers.

Richard- Two nights. Electricity not required.

Dollywobbler - two nights, no hook-up.

cms206 - two nights, no hook up.

Trigger - One night no hook up

Wuvvum - one night, no hook up.

Breadvan72 - one night, prob in a B and B because massive Woopsy

RobT - two nights, mingebag B&B

Oh dear. Is laying down in a car a particularly anti-social thing to do or something?

If they allow campervans, what do we need to do to call our cars "campers" - throw an old duvet in the back?

I normally have a blow up mattress and duvet, but Mr Fowler had a complete sideboard a couple of years back.

Car camping is a bit of a make or break thing for me tbh, and if they don't allow that what chance do we have of setting their field on fire?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk