SF17 - Bubble Car Museum: insert photos/memories here

The Moog

Guest Breadvan72

What if - and it is a massive what if - the vehicle in which a person turned up and wished to sleep were to be an actual van of camping?  NB, this is a hypothetical, counter factual, made up fake news non story off the internet.

What if - and it is a massive what if - the vehicle in which a person turned up and wished to sleep were to be an actual van of camping? NB, this is a hypothetical, counter factual, made up fake news non story off the internet.

This i think is acceptable.

I will find out about the car sleeping hopefully soonish

Update time

So bad news is that no space for the big yellow bus.

Good news that Paula has said car sleeping is ok as long as everyone pays to be there. It is £5 a night for the car sleepers.

Also the other option we have is hiring the cafe at night which would give us somewhere to relax if weather is a bit rubbish. It is £50 for the night. What are people's thoughts on that?

Guest Breadvan72

Can we make the cafe look like Sky News doing rolling coverage of some really shitty east midlands town full of moaning idiots that's been evacuated to the community centre because of an unexploded WW2 bomb down by the Argos?

Make sure that the bomb is a really shit British one built by some lazy double time reserved occupation fuckwit working for a company that was later to be in BL, that was dropped out of a really shit aeroplane such as an Avro Manchester by some bomb aimer who was pissed at the time or did it for a bet. 

Guest Breadvan72

"Yeah, bombs gone, Skipper, let's fuck off."  

"Rightyho, Bombs.  Nav, plot us a bit left will you, that looks like fucking Dusseldorf". 

"Skips, Mid Upper, it can't be Dusseldorf, the Cathedral's on the other side of the Square."

"Nav to Pilot. It's Bremen, Skipper.  Or maybe Wisbech.  Fucked if I know."

"Pilot to everyone: Shut the fuck up all of you. Engineer, what's wrong with the port engine?"

"Reckon it's fucked, Skipper."

"Can we get a move on, please Skipper, there's a Sherlock Holmes on at the flicks and Mavis from Ops has got some Black Market butter from her old man.  I might get her up the wrong 'un."

"If that's the same Mavis that Charlie shagged last month you'll be at the MO first thing Monday morning." 

"Yeah, and fuck you as w..."

"FIGHTER! FIGHTER! FIGHTER! CORSKSCREW LEFT! GO!"

(An extract from the DFC/DFM Citations for the whole crew) 

It sadden's me to say that I wont be able to attend due to how things are at work. :(

Gutted as had a great time last year and was planning on buying something shite to take down just for the banter, then roffle it off after. 

To relive the memory of last year I'll get the LS400 stuck in some mud and drink a few beers before attempting to get it out. ;)