SF17 - Bubble Car Museum: insert photos/memories here

The Moog

Grand pics folks. I'm glad to see some of inside the museum as I never went in - too busy tat-tinkering and chin-wagging.

I think others did the same, I'd be happy to return there again next time, the location's not bad, the field seemed well-drained and unlikely to get clarty, and facilities are on hand if it did get wet outside.

I just wanted to say thanks to Moog for organising this, and it's a shame you couldn't make it.

It was great seeing old faces and new and catching up with people I wish I saw more frequently. I certainly didn't have the time to speak to as many folk as I wanted to, so maybe next time or Chumley.... Building type work and time permitting.

HillmanImp - Scotty - I did return with your beer but I think you were taking a siesta at the time. I left a small slab of Fosters with the group, but if you never saw it I'd be looking at JohnK, or JohnF, or maybe Trigger, or Bucketeer ...  it could have been any of them ;)

Ruffgeezer nabbed the remains of the Stella before he left.

Whose were the ales? A few were drunk (I had a couple, Joe had one and Watagong Corp. had one) but Joe left with seven of them!

I was alright I still had half a crate of my Bud Light left!

Ruffgeezer nabbed the remains of the Stella before he left.

Whose were the ales? A few were drunk (I had a couple, Joe had one and Watagong Corp. had one) but Joe left with seven of them!

I was alright I still had half a crate of my Bud Light left!

Caught 10 mins of UK tv over the weekend whilst looking for Motogp on Kodi

The 1st advert I've seen since last September?

Those 3 feckin frogs belching Bub Light Beer........

Sounds like a good weekend was had by all

I'll try to get over to one sometime,and possibly bring some Eastern tat with me

I had a blast at the weekend, and Lindsey liked you lot, which is nice, although to be fair she has been with me on a couple of collections and has previous knowledge of such fine chaps as Stixty and Eddy ramrod, so not too much of a culture shock :)

I may have failed to take any pictures, as too busy enjoying the ambience, and a big thank you to all who relieved me of some of the spares I brought - still have a load of MG rover stuff - still don't know what they're for specifically, so if any Rover lickers want a lucky dip of bags then shout out please :)

I had a blast at the weekend, and Lindsey liked you lot, which is nice, although to be fair she has been with me on a couple of collections and has previous knowledge of such fine chaps as Stixty and Eddy ramrod, so not too much of a culture shock :)

I may have failed to take any pictures, as too busy enjoying the ambience, and a big thank you to all who relieved me of some of the spares I brought - still have a load of MG rover stuff - still don't know what they're for specifically, so if any Rover lickers want a lucky dip of bags then shout out please :)

Good to meet you and Lindsey, thanks for the Rover bits, have made a small donation to the forum.

I left the case of Stella and 2 boxes of ales. Designed to be enjoyed by all. I departed earlier than I would have liked in order to rod out some drains and reconnect a sink drain in our rented out cottage. Tenants have 2 day old baby, so felt obliged to help out. Great to put some faces to names; and even more amazing to do 320 miles in the Jag without needing a recovery truck! Trust restored in the old girl. More trips planned.