SF17 - Bubble Car Museum: insert photos/memories here

The Moog

I have been in contact with bubble car museum and they can host us on 2nd - 4th June

Field is free to hire but you pay for the camping - £9 a night.

Benefits would be that you get toilets etc already provided for people. Also there is internal space you can hire for the evening - Potentially a place to do the Bucketeer Quiz. (see below for more details)

o paddocks and one acre rally field next to the museum building.

o electrical hookups.

o fresh water, loos and showers, disabled loo and toilet/disposal facilities washup area

o Indoor area for hire for evenings.

http://www.bubblecarmuseum.co.uk/camping-rally-facilities-at-the-museum/

I am happy to book it but would need to know numbers and whether it works for people?

So stick your name down on the relevant list below if you would like to come for the weekend 2nd June. If we can raise over 10 people then I will get on it and get it booked.

Camping - Name + Number of nights

Visiting - Name

Excellent choice of venue.  Do at least one rally there every year and would highly recommend.  The owners, Mike and Paula are real enthusiasts and there is plenty of old

chod/restoration projects outdoors to keep most amused.  Might have to change my rally plans for 3-4 June then........

RML2345 - Two nights.
Beko1987 - Two Nights

Visiting - Name 

Possibly Fatha_Beko, Stepmum_beko and daughter_beko (they came on the train at SF16). Do visitors actually count though or can they just turn up, pay whatevs and get in? Dad's never been and I think would like to come on the sat

One more stupid question, soz, is there any limit on entry times? IE doe the museum have to be open upon arrival or can we turn up whenever? I haz a plan to take Eva to my dads en route on Friday, but cant leave until after school, so wont get to peebo until after tea (might treat her to a little chef en route), then by the time that's happened and I've done the 45 minutes from crowland to boston it could be quite late... 

Will it work like Llangollen where we turned up and just pony up with them in the morning?

I thought Fowler wasn't bringing the bus this year after the impressive fuel figures from last year?

Would be a shame if it didn't turn up though. Maybe Dave, you should take out the top deck, then pick up 20 scotlanders en route to chip in for fuel then use the top deck as camping/partying...

Then you can rally it around the field

RML2345 - Two nights.
Beko1987 - Two Nights
Barmatt     - Two nights with electric hook up please.

Visiting - Name 

Possibly Fatha_Beko, Stepmum_beko and daughter_beko (they came on the train at SF16). Do visitors actually count though or can they just turn up, pay whatevs and get in? Dad's never been and I think would like to come on the sat

I thought Fowler wasn't bringing the bus this year after the impressive fuel figures from last year?

Would be a shame if it didn't turn up though. Maybe Dave, you should take out the top deck, then pick up 20 scotlanders en route to chip in for fuel then use the top deck as camping/partying...

Then you can rally it around the field

Oh well, I could do what I did last year and visit my friend in Durham on the way down. The A68 is such a fun road!

Also, no DW? I r sad.

I can ask and also ask about 16th June. Weekend before is a bank holiday which might be hard for people.

I think whatever date it is it will be hard for some people

Beko - your asking questions I have no answers to :-). I will get date booked and then an sort out finer details.

I have literally just asked about booking field.

Just a suggestion before i get my head bite off but as Dolly can't make that weekend and theres quite a few other events on that weekend (plus some of my mates want to come but already committed to that date) would the weekend before be free or is that asking too much?.

I've tried to get to SF for the past 2 or 3 years and not made it yet so I'm going to do my damndest this year but the weekend before that is spring bank holiday which is a no no for me and probs a lot of others, maybe the one after or any other in June that doesn't clash with too many other things?