Dolomite roffle/ for sale

Tamworthbay

Sorry to break people's hearts but a deposit has been placed just a couple of minutes ago so Roffle off I am afraid.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and I can guarantee that an epic collection thread will follow.

I won't say who the lucky person is as they may wish to keep it a surprise.

Ahhhhhhh. Oh well, good that you've got it gone, roffle was going well too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it could well have been a Saturday draw the way it was going, it's a trusted shiter so don't think for a second it will fall through, so Sorry for the disappointment, everyone loves a Roffle! But pleased it will go to a good home.

They are great cars and I would recommend them to anyone. Very simple British engineering and the extra access from the removeable transmission tunnel makes almost any job simplicity itself. I am always a bit sad to see a car going (I hate selling cars at the best of times) but this one is a particular shame as it's not my choosing, even my wife said how sad she would be to see it go. Mind you she will be even more sad when there are the remains of two cars under tarpaulins on the front in a couple of weeks! I can't moan, I have benefitted from ten years of free storage, sometimes as many as three cars and all under cover and secure. I can fit five at home off road so I am not exactly hard done by. I am pleased it's finding a home on here.

It's on it's way! The handbrake had stuck (rain or me yanking it in too hard?) and then my stripping of the choke mechanism to free up the choke cable meant that we needed to fiddle about with idle settings but SF is aware of the intricacies of the SU so it won't be an issue for him.

Great to meet up with another shiter as always. 200 miles awaits the Dolomite on its trip to its new home (more than it's covered in the last two years).