Dolomite roffle/ for sale

Tamworthbay

I explained on the other thread how due to loss of storage I am offering this fine stead for sale. Far more info here:

http://autoshite.com/topic/24242-the-autoshite-spec-triumph-thread/page-1

It's structurally solid and had a lot done on it over the last year including all new caliper/ pads and shoes, a full set of tyres and rims and a load of other stuff (read the thread). Mot is early summer (I can check exact date if it's a deal breaker) and I can sort get you home tax if needed. It's a cracking little car and the inside is a truly gorgeous place to be. I would have no concerns driving it anywhere. Bodywork is mixed and it's far from a concourse winner. Worst part is the front corners of the wings that need a bit work (I used gaffer tape to make them look ok for the mot :-) ). I have enough paint to give the car a quick once over and it's a very good match. It was a cat D due to an impact on the drivers front corner and the repair isn't the best but it's all straight and drives lovely.

It owes me a packet and I know I won't get all of it back but I would like to see £850 on a straight sale or £14 a ticket. That doesn't seem a lot to me for a car that can just be started, driven and enjoyed. I will pm the people who expressed interest on the other thread as to roffle tickets. I am happy to do a straight sale but do like the idea of a roffle!

If you want any info let me know.

post-19712-0-90330400-1487191363_thumb.jpg

Old pic, has nicer wheels and door has been sorted since then.

post-19712-0-37412100-1487191464_thumb.jpg

Stereo has gone but I can probably find something more fitting.

It's in Tamworth in case you were wondering!

1. Tam

2. Cheezey

5. FatHarris

8. Coprolalia

9. Danterzza

10. Sam Glover

13. Tickman

14. Purplebargeken

15. Sigmund Fraud

16. Eddyramrod

17. Trigger

18. Crapcarcollector

19. Robinmasters

20. Sigmund Fraud

21.drum

22. Bavarian retro

24. marvinsmom

25 catsinthewelder

27. 95 quid Peugeot

28. Barmatt

30. Aldo135

32. The organist

35. Loserone

37. Drum

39.njgleeds

41. The Moog

42. The Moog

43. The Moog

44. Billy-Medhurst

47. M'coli

48.mrsnjgleeds

51. Crapcarcollector

53. NorfolkNweigh

55. Flat4alfa

57. Richard

58. Michael1703

59. Bavarian retro

dumb question, and one i should have asked earlier, is does the car have any hub caps?

just these look so nice with chrome hubcaps.....

not that the lack of these will stop me entering the roffle!

It's presently on MGF wheels without caps but I have the original wheels and a very nice set of chrome caps that the winner is welcome to (but you would need new tyres as I gave the others to Bub for his van).

i wonder what a 155x13 tyre costs thee days?

i'm guessing that these dollys/toleys would ride on that sized rubber, and what the hell, as long as it has something keeping its behind off of the tarmac then so what!

yeay, hub caps!!!

They aren't expensive but purplebargeken had a full set of the mgf wheels with unworn tyres at sensible money so I bought them, I like the black wheels look on a white car but each to their own and they are there for anyone who wants them. There are more choices for tyre brands on the larger size though.

One random please.

Also, having just re-read all 8 pages of the original thread, I couldn't see if you ever got a reply from the original owner . Any updates?

Added to the list, sadly no response back from the original owner. They must have been pretty old and the electoral registers online aren't always perfectly up to date (or they may have had it and not been interested, who knows).