SMART SHITE TRADE IN TO CLEAR....

kinkersaab

No irn bru or butteries :-(

Another thing do all arnie shark sticker put on folk take a course to apply them in the wiper sweep?

I believe the thinking was that the higher up and more out of sight they were for the driver looking in the rear view mirror to the rear screen the less chance of it being removed was.

Personally when I worked for them I always put them as low as I could on the opposite side of the wiper, but some of the moron valeters they employed would put them under the wiper blade, as in actually lift up the wiper blade, stick the sticker and then put the blade back down on top of it.

Looking at the Reg, it made it from Birmingham up to Scotland at some point, maybe on a transporter or maybe having driven it up there they couldn't face 'ringing it' back down the M6...

Or it might have been driven by someone like me up to Scotland as part of a fleet or sold by a dealers in Birmingham. Or it's first owner could have been in Scotland but the vehicle itself would have PDI'd in Birmingham. Not all cars registered in thier area of origin stay there. A lot less now what with massive fleet sales/business fleet deals etc...

Arnold Clark do have branches in England - mostly car supermarket type things rather than main dealers

They do have quite a few main dealerships down south now, mainly Ford, Vauxhall, Renault, Fiat. Plus the Motorstores as you say, but I think there are more main dealerships than Motorstores.

Chances are it's started life as a fleet/rental car, at the end of the lease Arnie has bought it and sold it at a branch up here, or possibly it's been put into the Smart dealer network after lease/rental use, someone's bought it from a Smart dealer and traded into Arnie for something else.

Is it just me who thinks the rear of these is very Corsa C-esque?

They do have quite a few main dealerships down south now, mainly Ford, Vauxhall, Renault, Fiat. Plus the Motorstores as you say, but I think there are more main dealerships than Motorstores.

Fair one - I'm down in Gloucestershire though where Bristol Street and the likes seem to rule the roost - nearest AC is 50+ miles north.

Fair one - I'm down in Gloucestershire though where Bristol Street and the likes seem to rule the roost - nearest AC is 50+ miles north.

Bristol Street aka Vertu Motors aka Vertu Volkswagen, Vertu Honda, Farnell Jaguar, Farnell Land Rover, South Hereford Audi, South Hereford Garages, and up here in Scotland - Macklin Motors and The Taxi Centre.

Actually for a large dealer group they're OK, had dealings with their Ford branches in Glasgow and Hamilton and much better service, standards of prep on used cars, sticking to their word on things etc than the likes of Arnie and Parks.

Arnies garages in England are primarily in the North, Carlisle, Penrith, Workington, Newcastle, Hexham, Shiremoor, Blackpool, Preston, Warrington, Wigan, Manchester, Winsford, Northwich, Morecambe, Kendal with a few further south such as York, Leeds, Huddersfield, Nottingham, Stoke, Burton, and as I said are primarily Ford, Vauxhall, Renault, Fiat, although there's a couple of Kia, Seat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Citroen, Mazda, Peugeot. But certainly doesn't have it as easy as up here, lost a few franchises down south in the last couple of years and has also sold some sites off to rival dealer groups.