Fs 1.8 auto Space Runner - Flash Sale Uxbridge

The Moog

Due to circumstances I find myself with two cars in London, so need to sell the space runner ideally in next 48 hours before I go back to Accrington.

Mitsubishi Space Runner

1.8 auto

Funky sliding door

Seats can be removed to turn into van etc

MOT December 2017

Taxed to get you home

New Avon tyres fitted 1500 miles ago

Electric windows

PAS

Air con -blow cold

Autoshite number plates

Had HT leads, sparkplugs and Dizzy cap changed

Comes with pile of spares - pair of front calipers, a rear wheel cylinder, front brake pads, rear brake shoes, fuel pump, air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, rotor arm.

Drives really well. I have done 500 miles in last two days.

Downsides

Fuel pump can be grumbly (hence one in the spares pile)

Bumper Corners are marked.

Currently in Uxbridge and may be able to deliver.

No pics as I have just driven back from Cardiff and it is dark out.

If I can sell it in next 48 hrs I would like £350 for it.

6a9ab57c2b8bd4d337254f6878d07d35.jpg

The Mitsu was going to rejoin me in Norf London 'cos fuggin' lovely thing and so very nice to drive. The corrosion mentioned is insignificant and is about the easiest thing to repair in the universe if you could be arsed. It has been mentioned in numerous MOT tests as an advisory. 

The underneath of this car is solid. Exhaust is good. Bodywork is sound apart from minor placcy bumper scuffs. The worst bit outside of the car is faded satin black bits on the bonnet and a couple of door surrounds. An hour with a satin black rattle can will have it looking plush.

Interior is nice and clean. I replaced the 'leccy window switch when I first got it and the windows go up and down quicker than the i10's. Decent amount of space in the boot area and with the seats out it is very handy indeed. All the electrics work and the car is such a capable mile muncher and even gives decent mpg's. Has heated door mirrors that come on with the rear heated screen. Sunroof works just dandy.

So. Why didn't it work out? 

Because of the twat fucker cunts in the insurance industry. When I bought it in Dec 2015 it came under the classic cover via FJ. Sub hundred quid cover was fantastic. I quoted with them today and it was too old. Yes, but you lot insured it last time. Yes, but not now seemingly. Best quote was £665, Tesco quoted round £1,200.

So. Not return of the Mitsu to me.

Thanks insurance cunts, fucking ace car owning opportunity royally fucked by your stupid change of mind.

So. Just buy this car and cherish it because it is bloody ace and I am genuinely bloody fecked off.

If the last insurance query comes in at less than 200 quid, there will then be a very audible howl of misery from the North London area that most of you will be able to hear.

I am sure the new owner would be open to punting it on. Would just be arranging logistics