Proton mpi pineapple edition £FREE Fife

DodgyBastard

I'm currently working on the insurance deposit and logistics. It's not actually that bad a motor in the flesh. If like me you don't give a really care about looks on a cheap motor like this it is ideal. I've seen it personally and it doesn't look bad on the body overall

Thinners would take the paint off, including the one underneath.

The thinners isn't going to go 'oh there's the original coat of paint underneath, that looks much better, I'll leave that one.' Lololol

If you wiped it off with anything (rag/blue roll) it would bond to the paint as the thinners evaporated, a bit like the sailors did to the ship in the Philadelphia Experiment.

Didn't mean to reply to the Volvo one from last night. Replied to the wrong post hah. I'm quite interested in the proton. Getting to Dunfermline is a slight pain during the week but easy enough at the weekend for me.

I'm afraid that you're going to have to buy the Volvo too.

Guest Breadvan72

Please can a convoluted relay delivery be set up so that I can have a go in this, even if only for ten minutes.  It must be one of the most frightful things seen on Autoshite since 1842 Cavcraft last bought a car.  It is in every way 2000 percent supremo doubleplus supergood.

Thats just fecking brilliant 

How I wish I could justify running that and parking it in the street near the hospital where I work and regularly get little notes left on my car like this one....

31681347434_fe55a4f85e_z.jpg

you missed one- 3rd example doesnt make sense either, surely one of these makes more sense?

• RESTRICTED ACCESS FOR VEHICLES NEEDING TO MAKE DELIVERIES TO HOUSES IN STREET
  • RESTRICTED ACCESS FOR VEHICLES REQUIRED TO DELIVER TO HOUSES IN STREET