Northern Cyprus Shite

Clevtrev

A trip to see the mother-in-law in Northern Cyprus a couple of years ago was a fantastic shitefest. Sadly she has moved back to the UK now so there'll be no more recent updates on this one.

Posted Image

Old Vauxhall Victor on the road from Famagusta to Nicosia

Posted Image

Sorry looking Marina and Renault 12

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dacia style Renault 12 estate

Posted Image

Renault 11 and old Charade with future-shite Yaris Verso in front.

Posted Image

Tidy looking Fiat 132

Posted Image

Tofas Sahin (Fiat 131)

Posted Image

Renault Broadway

Posted Image

Fiat Marea but with Lancia Lybra rear end!

Posted Image

Posted Image

A pair of Tofas'. Old and older!

Posted Image

Taunus GTS - Orion Mk1 tail lights?

Posted Image

Shitey Avenger

Posted Image

A pair of old Renners

Posted Image

Tofas Murat 131

Now, go and have a lie down in a dark room and book your flights to Northern Cyprus first thing in the morning.

Interesting mixture of LHD and RHD there. Obviously the early RHD ones are hung over from prior to the invasion, and later LHD ones are Turkish sourced.......or are they? I wonder what the laws are regarding moving vehicles between North/South? I'm certain the Greek Cypriots run RHD....maybe I'm wrong.

Interesting mixture of LHD and RHD there. Obviously the early RHD ones are hung over from prior to the invasion, and later LHD ones are Turkish sourced.......or are they? I wonder what the laws are regarding moving vehicles between North/South? I'm certain the Greek Cypriots run RHD....maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, I think just about all the left hand drive cars are Turkish imports. I think there is still no love lost between the north and south.

Interesting mixture of LHD and RHD there.

Drive-thru's must be a nightmare in Northern Cyprus.
I'm not sure that's too much of a problem in the North. :wink: I was based in Cyprus back in '88/89 in a previous life when I was in the Army. I returned to Cyprus in 2005 and found that the South had changed a lot (for the worse IMNSHO) but the North was pretty much as I remember it some 20 years ago!Even 20 years ago it was stuck in a time warp :twisted:

Quality!

Posted Image

Dacia style Renault 12 estate

Any idea what the white Japanese-looking saloon in the background is?

Its not a cortina 5.. thats an Otosan Taunus... Turkey didnt take the sierra and did a facelift on the cortina instead... mk6 cortina! made them there until 1993 AFAIK

Different front end and interior/dash.. and some general extra 80s ness like the plastic bumpers.. I quite like them!

Posted Image