Renault 30 TS - video added!

doubleyeller

Nah, not really interested...

JUST KIDDING

Holy crap, a 30TS, wow. It looks like it's in marron glace too, the best colour.

Does it need much bodywork, then? We need MOAR pictures.

It will need a fair stonk of bodywork, but it is structurally solid. Go on then.....

post-20279-0-03027200-1486235104_thumb.jpg

Any interest in this beauty me and my mate picked up today?

He grew jealous of my R20, and so has gone one better, and acquired himself a lovely R30!

Some recomissioning works needed as it's been off the road a few years, but nothing too daunting.........

attachicon.gifWP_20170204_10_39_39_Pro.jpg

Why can I only like this once😟

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-A01W using Tapatalk

Do tell all

I bought a Renault 16 off Mouseflakes, long before I knew of this place. This was in Bristol around 7 years ago. I still have the 16. As he was moving house he was clearing loads of shit and I took a Merc Sprinter down and filled it up with all sorts of shite. There was a Triumph Acclaim exhaust system that I have not long fitted to an Acclaim I have owned for 5 years but when I took it from Tim I never had any intention of buying an Acclaim!

Love the colour of the 30, it is the same as the first car I ever drove, aged around 7 on Pendine sands. A Renault 6. Ever since then I have loved old Renaults and also any metallic brown cars, especially if they have beige interiors

That's gorgeous. Has your mate picked himself up off the floor yet? More colour pictures wanted.

His wife saw it in the drive and called in a "Lump of junk" on her way to Bingo. However this was after dark, so the true horror of what awaits him when she sees it in broad daylight is yet to be known!

I am seriously jealous!

I like these slightly more than Royales!

Always wanted one but could never find one. Friends father had a metallic green T reg 30TX-I remember it was advertised in the Sunday Times for around £4000 in about 80/81 ish.

We need more photos (and a bloody raffle)!

Steve