2005 55 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec 3door £750? NOW WITH PICS

sporty-shite

It looks like Mrs S has re-claimed the Spanish Rocket, so I'm wondering whether this may be of any interest to anyone? It's her current daily, but she isn't that keen on it because it isn't as fast as the Leon (surprisingly).

It's a metallic blue 3 door Fiesta Zetec. All standard, no Barry mods. Alloys, electric windows and not much else. MOT to November and showing just over 100k. No history, but doesn't appear to have been abused or owned by dickheads, although that obviously doesn't mean much.

I don't have any photos yet, but will take some tomorrow, after I've given it a wash and vac.

How much? Does £750 sound right? May PX for small auto, preferably Saxo, as the search for a car for MUTHA_SPORTY continues.

I flogged my mrs' 54 plate one a few months back with similar mileage but a slipping clutch and short MOT for £550 and my phone absolutely melted down. £750 is a good price. they're really decent little cars.

She had very little hassle in the 5 years she owned it, 100k is timing belt change o clock though, but its not an overly tricky job.

Timing belt is an easy job in a couple of hours. Just buy the locking tools first, they aren't expensive. Supernaut would like the job, step one - remove bumper...

I know after OMGHGF at 20k on one Mrs Hooli had.

Possibly (well a colleague may)! Where are you?

Sorry! Near Bolton, BL5. Nearest station is Daisy Hill.

Pics or it didn't happen or sommat like that

Aye. Tomorrow, after a wash and vac.

Message sent to Miss_Outlaw.....  :-D

She loves ex Mrs S cars!!

Looks smart does that Chris, and if I were Miss_Outlaw, I'd be well pleased to be in it!

Out of interest, how much does it cost you to swap that number plate onto another motor every time you do it?

It's £80 a time, Joe, although we don't usually swap it that often!