Xantia HDi back up force sayle. £225 Roll up roll up! Stoke (new exhaust!)

sutty2006

Firstly, I bought this off Lankytim (cheers mate). I sold my utterly miserable VW passat in search of a cheep estate, and this was it. Unfortunatley its given me a headache, and im ready to hang myself with it.

2.0HDi 90hp manual estate

12 months MOT as of TODAY.

240,000 miles

Lots of old MOTs and some history

Starts, runs drives fine.

Comes with some spare parts including new front pads and service items

For its MOT its had

o/s sill welded. (just needs a lick of silver paint now)

replaced horn relay

Adjusted park brake

Cleaned rear seatbelts (failed on not retracting)

adjusted headlights

New Back box fitted.

Thats it really. A bit of fetling went on aswell. Given it a thorough DE - POG and blasted 90% of greeness from the exterior.

Roof paint is rough (lack of lacquer) and theres a dent in the drivers front wing (lost my temper, read on)

When I picked it up, it decided to leak coolant into the cabin. At first thought it was heater matrix. Turned out the connection though the bulkhead was leaking. Its in the worlds WORST place to work on, especially as its impossible to get to without removing a pastic intake pipe thats connected on the top AND the underneath. Which ever garlic licking cheese stroker thought of that needs a slap with a wet beret. Oh and while Im at it, who puts heater hose connections on a clip? So i Took said connection out and found an O ring missing. Fitted a new one and hopefully thats cured the leak. Then on way to MOT the heater connection came off and spat its coolant out. Managed to get it home and sort the clip out, but on bleading the coolant the coolant heater tried several times to set itself on fire. So Ive disconnected it. (again, in such a lovely accessable place, NOT) Ive completely lost the will to live now, so Im selling it. It doesnt take much for my patience to wear thin these days (which is why the passat went) so there you go.

Its a comfortable motor and has many more miles left in it, If no interest then I'll tax it and use it for work and putting the dog in. Hopefully someone will make use of it because if I do I recon I'll end up hanging myself.

Located in Stoke on Trent

My number is 07738910361.

SOLD

4_zpsvgoewafp.jpg

2_zpsqdkcldfn.jpg

3_zpswqbzdcx3.jpg

6_zpsfnpvh4mo.jpg

5_zpslc78f15r.jpg

_86_zpseid9yx9w.jpg

It was just pissing me off. I couldn't get my fat hands behind the engine and then it swallowed my torch, which didn't hit the floor. It was the icing on the cake so it got punished. I might take the inner wing cover off and push it back out. (MIGHT)

• 3 weeks later...

Right then you lot of angry mobsters..... Ive fixed this french version of the star shit enterprise so its now back up for sale. Done a good 5 miles in it today with brakes working as they should. 

£250.

Needs exhaust repairing as its dropped where the centre pipe meets the back box. £30 back box off ebay or weld in a straight pipe.

Ive bought its replacement, so I need space back on my drive before SWMBO gets really pissed at me. HA!