MIDLANDS MASSIV UNITE Featuring Scotoshite! 4-3-17

davidfowler2000

1. davidfowler2000

2. cms206

3. WIFE_cms

4. chaseracer

5. Outlaw118 & Blind Trevor (no dinner, because we're NAILZ M8)

6. RML2345's triumphant return to proper SVM membership

​7. holbeck (currently supposed to be working, but subject to day off wangling).

8. Dollywobbler

We drove through Cannock today. I tried to sell the idea of amazing auction fun to Mrs DW, and failed miserably. Just me then!

Questions.

If I was to put a car into the auction does anyone know what it would cost to sell or even if it will sell.

Do they do an online catalogue to see what's for sale or is it arrive and sell jobbie,

What's the chances of being able to combine the two.

If a Ka that looks like it's been run down some Armco can sell, or an Octavia with a 120k haircut and a blown turbo, or a transit with riveted on wheelarch panels..... They'll sell owt there.

At the very least the back wall will have a few bids.

There's no catalogue until on the day because 20% will be rammel that showed up that morning.

If a Ka that looks like it's been run down some Armco can sell, or an Octavia with a 120k haircut and a blown turbo, or a transit with riveted on wheelarch panels..... They'll sell owt there.

At the very least the back wall will have a few bids.

There's no catalogue until on the day because 20% will be rammel that showed up that morning.

Maybe it would be a step to far to drive down and stick it in the sale as knowing my luck it would sell then i would be stuck with no way home.

Or worse still buy one and mine not sell because no matter how hard I try I can't drive two at once.

It has been arranged such that Scotoshite shall be paying a visit to the Midlands Massiv in Cannock on Saturday 4th March for the usual mountainous breakfast, auction capers and whatever afterwards.

That's about it really. Who's in?

---ENDS---

Edits:

Breakfast - Usual 0930ish at The Truckers Rest cafe on the A5

Auctions - Cannock Car Auctions

What car are you bringing?

Mrs 6C wants me to take our dark grey 1990 740 GLE auto, I don't know why ours is rubbish compared to yours!

What car are you bringing?

Mrs 6C wants me to take our dark grey 1990 740 GLE auto, I don't know why ours is rubbish compared to yours!

I will make sure my 740 is avilable for the day. I may need it's boot for my collectioneering of bits on the day too.