MIDLANDS MASSIV UNITE Featuring Scotoshite! 4-3-17

davidfowler2000

It has been arranged such that Scotoshite shall be paying a visit to the Midlands Massiv in Cannock on Saturday 4th March for the usual mountainous breakfast, auction capers and whatever afterwards.

That's about it really. Who's in?

---ENDS---

Edits:

Breakfast - Usual 0930ish at The Truckers Rest cafe on the A5

Auctions - Cannock Car Auctions

It can be done in a day - Adrian does it - but myself, cms and brothers 320 usually do an overnight on the Friday seeing as I don't fancy the idea of being in Cannock at 0930 which is 5 hours from here. In doing so we usually arrange for a dinner to be had with Mr racer of chase and Mr Leyland National.

So far it's me, cms206 and WIFE_CMS are driving. Normally we convoy but I will be leaving early to do parts collectioneering before heading to Cannock.

Dinner venue still to be decided. We're staying at Premier Inn Cannock south so may just hit the attached Beefeater unless the local posse have any other suggestions.

I tried to explain the auction game to WIFE_CMS but she just looked disinterested. I suspect this means she will no doubt fucking win it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

well seeing as it would add to cms_tat no wonder

and cannock doesnt have anything worse than you :D

A new Greek restaurant has opened next to the 'neon phallus' Holiday Inn by the toll road...

And it's pretty damned good. Great Indian round the corner too, Eastern Memories in Bridgtown (part of Cannock). Would love to attend but I'll be at work sadly.

Volvospotting T2 then?

I should be able to make it but right now it's a bit too early to commit.

If I do come along. Seeing as Andy_cms and Mrs_cms are coming I might try and bring the KV6 Sterling along with me just to give you guys a trip down memory lane. This time in a much quieter KV6 Sterling ;)