Navigation Rallies - shite cars going the speed limit!

The Moog

December is the next one in Accrington.  Half tempted to do the Sat and Sun.  Depending on Mr & Mrs Bucketeer and their sleeping arrangements - there might be a bed if you want to stay over. 

Could well be up for that. It's the weekend before a major deadline though, so it rather depends how well things are going!

Ohhh lovely.

Just a reminder that 14 and over can enter. Over 12 can come as passengers and you don't need a licence.

Also will likely have spare seats going in Puma If anyone fancies having a go but doesn't want to damage their car

Are Volvos allowed?

Nay positively encouraged. You will have your own class! 

Put me down for a Puma passenger seat if available please, Sunday only.

Will do. Will need to send you the entry forms. cant remember if they have been sent out or not. 

Not just allowed but positively encouraged. Better still if it’s an auto... ;-)

Autotest ... its in the title

I am not honestly sure Huggy will actually fit between the cones! Biggest I have seen so far is a Focus.

Held at Blackburn services on sat & Sunday. You can enter either or both. Mine age to drive is 14.

Sat is a lot quieter.

Cost for the day is about 30 quid. Starts at 9 ish and finishes at 4 ish.

We all help set up the course and take it down. That plus driving plus marshalling.

If it is your first time then you will probably need to run with a passenger (not bucketeer!). After that you can do autosolo - run without passengers.

Prizes for all classes and fastest run of the day. Bucketeer needs to defend his hoodie at the next one.

Highly recommended. The fact Lady Bucketeer is coming up to Blackburn again shows how addictive it is.

Cost for the day is about 30 quid.

That's a shame, it's going to rule me out this month.  Also, the timings will rule me out for Saturdays anyway.  Who are these part-timers who get two whole days off at weekends?  Can I get a job where they work?

(The answer to that last is obviously no, I've been trying for 40 years!)

• 2 weeks later...

Half a plan is that if Dw and Mr Bucketeer are staying at hotel Moog the night before the autotest then might hold a n informal shite Christmas do on the sat night at a local holstery.

Don't know if that is of interest to people ?