SAAB - WBOD PRICE DROP £295 or £5 a ticket, 12 Months MOT - WEDS DRAW! SOLD OUT!

Guest Hooli

Bollocks bollocks bollocks arsey cunt bollocks.

I tried to swap the spring tonight. It all came off ok after getting next door to put some heat on the nut and windy gun it off. The bottom shock bolt needed a little* encouragement too, but the weight of the car moved it.

Then I compared the springs, I'm bloody glad I've got a spare car! See if you can spot the issue.b957c0e902282fa2bb8758a3a1fce866.jpgaf5a0cdc1801988b1462dc4647c7c014.jpg

Parts place got the spring wrong again :(

I'd ordered it from GSF as well though and they got it right :)

£8 more but worth it to get things resolved. I've fitted it already and will be taking this back for a retest first thing in the morning. Nowt like cutting it fine as I'm away for a week starting Friday eh?

Heading out for the retest soon, it should have a new MOT by 9am...

Passed as mentioned below. But as I'm not allowed to post this month updates are taking a while on this thread - please hold reader, your post is important to us....

Right then boys & girls, I'll try to keep track of extra tickets sold etc but I'll be away on the bike until a week sunday so won't be on too much.

Hurry up & buy the bugger though, it deserves a good home.

How has this fine motor vehicle not sold yet?!

Hooli has been oot and about on two wheels this week so it keeps dropping off front page.

I’m trying to avoid replying to stop it coming up and selling those last few tickets...I’ve a dangerously high (for me) ticket ratio on this one...

Although if it does come to me soon, it may well get re-roffled with a bigger turbo and bigger brakes from my decrepit Aero slapped on it soon after :D

Bump diddy bump!

This is in the way of getting my bike in & out (squeezing past it with about 1" clearance is a pain) so needs to go. It's a bargain, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fucking century! so buy it ffs!

If you need it parked somewhere else safely off road for a bit until someone (definitely not me) buys these last tickets, you’re welcome to run it up the A1 to Classy Cas and I’ll stick it on my drive in place of the Aero that goes tomorrow and run you back down in the Mondeo.

post-23468-0-54191700-1539812221_thumb.jpeg

I’d be sorely tempted to just buy it outright but it needs to go to someone that isn’t me as it does everything the Mondeo can, except hold a dog in the boot without causing an RSPCA style intervention because saloon.

I just need to park it even nearer the fence to get around it easier but thanks for the offer.

One dog I had went around Scotland in it & enjoyed her trip, but she's used to sitting in the car not the boot. Mind you, if you open the ski hatch they could stick their noses through... Or indeed fold the whole back seat down* & give them an estate sized load area.

*which has just reminded me I can no longer go & pick up the interior doors in the Jag, so Saabs are more practical as you can get interior doors in them & still close the boot.

PRICE DROP!

Price dropped to £295 or £5 a ticket. I'd like this gone as it's daft to have it just sat around with a new MOT. Just 13 tickets left people...

I just need to park it even nearer the fence to get around it easier but thanks for the offer.

One dog I had went around Scotland in it & enjoyed her trip, but she's used to sitting in the car not the boot. Mind you, if you open the ski hatch they could stick their noses through... Or indeed fold the whole back seat down* & give them an estate sized load area.

*which has just reminded me I can no longer go & pick up the interior doors in the Jag, so Saabs are more practical as you can get interior doors in them & still close the boot.

Turns out 2 having smoll children interferes with ability to fold seats down for dog. Cramming said children in footwell apparently frowned on... Checked on .gov and everything.

Turns out 2 having smoll children interferes with ability to fold seats down for dog. Cramming said children in footwell apparently frowned on... Checked on .gov and everything.

Make them cycle to where you're going, it's healthy, teaches them to navigate & everything. That must* be ok.