SAAB - WBOD PRICE DROP £295 or £5 a ticket, 12 Months MOT - WEDS DRAW! SOLD OUT!

Guest Hooli

Three spare tickets, if anyone wants to buy my tickets off me.

Would be greatly appreciated due to an impulse eBay purchase this evening that was too good to miss.

Will split tickets up, so three potential lucky* winners* 

Post here if interested and I'll PM you me details and I'm sure the lovely Mr Hooli will make appropriate amends to the list of winnahs.

Apparently, 54 is a good number to purchase in a roffle, as this numerologist explained yesterday:

geek-half-mask-for-adults.jpg

The numerology number 54 could be thought of as similar to an adventurous number 9.

The numerology essence of the number 54 has similarities to the number 9's compassion, tolerance, and humanitarian inclination. In addition to the number 9 essence, however, 54 tends to follow whim. It has an urge to be adventurous, yet is pragmatic and tries to focus and be reliable.

The essence of the number 54 is continually focused on making life better for people. It isn't always effective, as it also has an inner urge to express its sense of personal freedom.

54 has little, if any, judgement of lifestyles, societal expectations, religious beliefs, and political practices — in fact, it revels in the first-hand experience of a wide variety of cultures.

Who wants it then ? 

May I be 'that guy' and offer my tickets up for sale? Not 100% fussed if there's no takers but logistically it'll now be a pain in the arse if I win...

No idea what my numbers are though! 2 tickets, fiver each! Pm for my paypal

33 & 37...

May I be 'that guy' and offer my tickets up for sale? Not 100% fussed if there's no takers but logistically it'll now be a pain in the arse if I win...

No idea what my numbers are though! 2 tickets, fiver each! Pm for my paypal

Now sold.

Ahead of tonights festivities I have created this countdown timer in striking bathroom suite Avocado colour, the text is Pantone 448C which is the colour they now make all fag packets.

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/792432/autoshite-triple-roffle-bonanza