VAJtastic Volvo 960 FORSE HAIL (Sold)

davidfowler2000

My mate Paul is selling his (previously mine) Volvo 960 Base.

Couple of details -
3.0 automagic. Will do 27mpg on a run.

Base spec with optional Cloth interior. No cruise or climate control so less to go wrong. Basically it's a 940GLE with a 3L engine and independant rear suspension.

Updated Volvo stereo. CD Player + tape. May even have a boot located autochanger. I can't remember.

4 new tyres.

Load liner and load cover.

MoT till September.

Slight oil leak from sump. Suspect a gasket rather than a porous sump pan.

Brakes will need doing soon.

Tradional Volvo 900 series door card vinyl lifting.

May need an interior clean.

Other than that it's a fairly alright steed.

Looking around the £250 mark but I dare say offers shall be considered. Give us a bell if you want any more info or have interest in said motor vehicle. I'll post of a couple of pictures below but there are loads on Flickr if you search for "M458 VAJ" with the space.

Car is located in Cambuslang. Don't think it needs to shift IMMEDIATELY but obviously the more timely the better.

---ENDS---

9246203897_4659fe406c.jpg

DSC_3935 by David Fowler, on Flickr

9282913989_7f53e1464f.jpg

M458 VAJ by David Fowler, on Flickr

...would you take a deposit on it and swap it for a W reg Xantia HDi with 82k on the clocks and an MOT until April?

I could ask about the deposit thing but I know it needs to be a straight sale. He bought a S80 D5 recently and only wants one car at a time.

Well that's easily enough solved. ROFL the Xantia!

Yes, but then there's the Civic too...

Alright alright. If I find out tomorrow that the Civic is truly gubbed, and if I can get rid of the Xantia quick enough, I'll have this.

I need some alcohol to clear my head...

Hopefully not seeing as rml2345 brought the 850 up yesterday and at least we know where the 960 is so if we want it back, we know where to look. Remember cms206 took delivery of the 740 turbo a few weeks ago and his V40 turbo at Christmas as well so stock levels are on the rise. I should do a formal fleet update.