1996 Rover 214 - £160 - SE London - £3 a pop, list on page 2

RobT

Still loads of tickets left, but yes it's still on.

Wipers stopped working last week, so I've bought a new switch (just need to fit it). Failing that I'll get a replacement motor.

Wiper action restored! My diagnostic incompetence led me to waste 25 quid on replacement parts, yet it was just a blown fuse. What a tit. Although in my defence that's the first time in about 20 years where a fuse has been the problem.

New issue has shown itself since we had rain last week. The boot leaks. That would explain the damp musty smell, so I'll try and sort that next (cheaply).

Thanks.  Jag was borked basically so I got rid before it became a money pit!

I could do with this gone before my insurance renewal is due on 7th March, so I'll start sending out PMs today.  I've been offered £120 via gumtree, so will use that as my baseline (currently just 3 quid short).  Doing it this way is more entertaining anyway! Hopefully we can be on for a draw this Saturday, assuming all have paid by then.

As in past roffles where all numbers aren't claimed, if the bonus is a blank ticket it'll go the preceding number, and so on.

I'd better give it a wash this week, as it's currently parked on the road looking like an abandoned vehicle...

Rob,

Hopefully all the tickets will be sold prior to the draw, but if not it might be an idea to confirm what happens if no-one has the bonus ball.

Roll over till the next week, or as you are keen to get the car moved the last ball drawn prior to the bonus. (that could be a little difficult though as they are listed in numerical order, so someone would need to watch and take a note the order the balls were drawn)

Just a couple of options.

Cheers

Dave

Yep, if the bonus ball is an unsold ticket then it'll go to the sixth ball drawn, and so on until someone wins.

That's a good point about the numbers being put in numerical order after the draw.  Seeing as it's my roffle I'll make the effort to watch and take note of them as they come out.  But if I cock up such a basic task (likely) it'd be good if someone else can watch and take note too.

Thanks for all the payments so far, much appreciated!

Paid Rob, cheers.

If anyone fancies a go but doesn't fancy the collection trip, I'm only 2 miles down the road from Rob, and as an unemployed layabout have plenty of time on my hands. I'll drop it off anywhere in the country within reason for pez money, a chip supper and a coach or train ticket home, just for the adventure.

I'm struggling to bite my tongue here but fuck it, that money comment you made got my back up, let just say that after all the hand outs you've had on here I'm amazed that you even the audacity to ask for monthly payments on a £200 car. I'm wouldn't even have dared to ask myself.

Yawn yawn yawn, its a shit old Rover and you're going on like you're it's village gossip mid 50s Doreen first owner. It's someone else's car, and it's up to them.