Solent Shitist Abroad - Kent meetup?

Stanky

Morning shiters,

Next Sunday (the 29th Jan) I will find myself near West Malling (a place called Vigo?) for about 3 hours with nothing to occupy me. Wife_Stanky and Daughter_Stanky require me to drive them to and fro, but I will not be involved in the activities taking place.

So, does anyone know something good to do for a couple of hours, reasonably local to there, and/or want to meet up? Provisional times will be between 2pm and 5pm.

Suggestions?

It's a good way to spend an hour or so on a winter Sunday. Guided tours I think which vary a bit depending on the guide. Will take a little while to get there from Vigo village. Merc's suggestion of the dockyard is also a good one about 30 mins from Vigo.

I have a dockyard pass so if you just wanted a nose about and a cup of coffee on Cleaver (bring your own milk). It would give you an idea of what the place is about and next time bring the family.

I can recommend the tour of the rope walk which is the only thing I have actually done there, as I am usually busy working on the boat whilst others are looking around the ships and submarine.