Saab topless turbo roffle...£10 a go...winner takes all!!!

NorthernMonkey

1. Bavarian Retro

3. Keymaster

4. robinmasters

5. They_all_do_that_sir

7. Timewaster

8. Fat_Pirate

9. chatsharris

11. ShiteRider

13. Breadvan72

14. Disco Fever

15. seacow

16. CortinaDave

18. The Moog

19. robinmasters

21. loserone

22. SiC

23. WilsonWilson

24. Tamworthbay

25. ShiteRider

26. 3VOM

27. 95 quid peugeot

28. gadgetgricey

30. Breadvan72

31. blakey79

32. They_all_do_that_sir

33. AMC Rebel

34. barmatt

35. chatsharris

36. Cheezey

38. 95 quid peugeot

39. CortinaDave

40. chatsharris

42. Breadvan72

43. DeeVee8

44. Fat_Pirate

45. stephen01

47. outlaw118

48. Jazoli

49. Slartibartfast

50. Mally

53. AMC Rebel

55. seacow

56. Disco Fever

57. The Moog

58. The Moog

59. Bavarian Retro

Guest Breadvan72

I will have one random, that making three tickets in all, but that's me lot.  I sort of want to win this, as I suspect that the next MoT on my wife's 206 CC may be OMGBIGBILLZ, but I also sort of don't want to win, so maybe that's the correct roffle approach.

I'm off to Spain in the morning, chances of me remembering to pay on time are slim.

If you pm me now I will pay tonight, otherwise will pay 24 Feb when I'm back. You can withdraw me if you wish.

I don't want it so if I'm in and win offer it to Eddy.

It's fine...you'll probably be back before it's drawn at this rate! Seriously though, if it does complete, I'll go ahead and you can sort it when you return. Bon Voyage...

I'm off to Spain in the morning, chances of me remembering to pay on time are slim.

If you pm me now I will pay tonight, otherwise will pay 24 Feb when I'm back. You can withdraw me if you wish.

I don't want it so if I'm in and  win offer it to Eddy.

I will buy Eddy a random if he really wants the car.....

If he doesn't, I won't obviously.

Eddy? Do you want it?

Two very generous offers there!  Thank you, gentlemen.

BTB, I was prepared to buy a ticket as I liked the red one I had, and it didn't look like that one was coming back to me any time soon.  However, things change and that is now a possibility (no more than that).  So, if I inherited this one from Mally I'd most likely re-roffle it.  In which case, thank you, but a better use for the money would be a donation to the hospice that TaxiPaul was dealing with.

Two very generous offers there!  Thank you, gentlemen.

BTB, I was prepared to buy a ticket as I liked the red one I had, and it didn't look like that one was coming back to me any time soon.  However, things change and that is now a possibility (no more than that).  So, if I inherited this one from Mally I'd most likely re-roffle it.  In which case, thank you, but a better use for the money would be a donation to the hospice that TaxiPaul was dealing with.

Up to you Eddy. Details of the hospice and money will be sent.

Annoyingly the garage that was being "demolished" that made me sell this is still standing.

It would be amusing to have it back now you've made it even better..... I might go and have a word to see if they made them safe and will rent one again.