AS 2017 Calendar

pshome

CALLING twosmoke300.

Appreciate you may have been ultra busy, but no response to your first PM and apparently you haven't read subsequent PMs even though you're showing as having been online since.

Please make your way to the checkout as the store will be closing at 3pm.

Dear Sir, Madam, Your Royal Harness,

If it helps then I'll pay for the unpaid one and you can just send it with my others,  I can post stuff from work for free by walking 15 paces from my desk -  Mrs. Enid Hasn'tpaid  will then have to sort it out with me or not.

Our 2016 Autoshite calendar is running out in a days time, many, many shitters will be unaware of the day and date and in some cases correct year without the new 2017 edition!

The consequences of this does not bear thinking about, services not done, timing belts not changed, untaxed and unsorned vehicles, tax returns neglected, birthdays and anniversaries forgotten.

Mind you all that happened with a Autoshite calendar, please disregard the preceding bilge.

castros_bro, info noted.

I'm happy to ship it on tick (credit issued by Bank of the Black Monks of St. Herod) if I had an address to ship it to. That's fine. But if remains unpaid after a month, then it'd be

post-19900-0-24416700-1485784970_thumb.jpg

POKER TIME!

However, as you wish to pick up the tab on his behalf, then I'll have to dispense with the poker.

Only minor issue that was that of holidays and observances. I didn't see any settings for them. They are printed for Ireland.

So you might want to mark up your own, mainly:

29 May - Spring Bank Holiday (IRL: 5th June - June Bank Holiday)

28th August - Summer Bank Holiday (ENG / WAL) (IRL: 7th August - August Bank Holiday - same as Scotland)

(Delete: IRL: 30th October - October Bank Holiday)

and write in your own 2nd January, Saints' days, etc.

Sorry about that.

The Royal Mail's Click 'n' Do-all-their-work service sucks donkeys balls. It's fine for sending one and at a stretch two items, but for 37 calendar orders it bites a banger. Avoiding the one-off option, it appears that the "ebay" option (registering, but not having an OBA) allows generation of manual orders, but the inability to do batches of the same stuff. Online instructions are as wank as the software. When it comes to paying and printing those labels after "saving for later" it can't do more than 5 at a time, so it's backwards and forwards through the payments hoops to PayPal 8 times. To top it off, the labels come out in A4, with no hope of generating them the right way round to go onto 2-labels per page A4 which they claim to support in some version or other that doesn't seem to be an option for me. That lead to a load of cut 'n' paste + rotate to give the printer something it could print out properly.

Next time I'll just visit the PO counter and ask for 27 @ £1.27, 7 @ £1.71 and 3 @ £3.35. 

But having refused to be beaten by their useless software, I now have everything labelled up and ready to shoot. Just need to have a cuppa and then I'm heading out.