Another highly popular* car for sale:

2006 Renault Megane 1.5DCi diesel
£30 per year road tax I think
5 door 5 seats 5 speed manual
Extensive service history and some eye watering receipts for work carried out
166,000 miles, engine seems excellent
MOT May
Needs gear selector cable (can show you this) which are about £40
Will run and drive but only in one gear, basically whatever gear you put it into obvs. You could change gear, but you'd have to stop the car and get out, which sort of defeats the object, unless you can train your very small child to stay under the bonnet and then you operate some bizarre form of notifications (one beep for up a gear, two beeps for down) using the horn.
Scrape to wing/bumper, see pictures. It makes the car worth another £1,100 on top because it was done by the previous owner, not me. 

​Tyres are all mintola, pretty new actually

megane b.jpg

meganea.jpg

£225, Chester.

I can get a quote to have it recovered if you like. If you come and view it there'll be two queues. The short one will be for this, the long one for having your eyeballs removed by a red hot poker.

​

Yes, and it doesn't want to stay on again but we haven't attempted a cable tie repair. We had considered removing it, drilling through the (metal) ball and putting a pin in place, but truth be told CBA.

The cable tie trick worked on my Combo van, saved my bacon actually, so it might work on this I suppose. Cheers.

Running well they aren't actually terrible cars. The 1.5dci isn't a bad lump either, we had one in a scenic and it went well with many mpg

£225 is a barg for what appears to be a pretty modern car, hard to believe there have been another two generations of migraine since these ones.

But I've no need for it soz.......

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Who the fuck would actually pay money for this?

Me. Except I have a car I need to get rid off before I can change to something else. I have also found something else that I want (but it's not this).

Would make a great WBoD to finish the season off if your current one hasn't made it.

What spec is this? Wheels look like the ones specific to the "Maxim" special edition, only thing I know about this is apparently they had a decent sound system in them to drown out the noise of bits falling off and the bongs of all the warning messages.

Looks well worth the money if the only immediate thing stopping it being usable is a £40 part.

There's two cablethat run from under the gear stick to the gearbox, when you change gear it pulls (or pushes, or something) the cables which in turn operate the gearbox. One of them has come adrift from the male end (a metal ball) on the gearbox, I assume because the plastic female part on the end of the cable is worn.

PX CASH EITHER WAY (but not much if it's going your way because I'm a mingebag)

I want this, as I only have one car and I've always had two, tempted to come down and 'break down' when all the garages close and get recovered home, hmmmmm.......

Would a £26 discount help? :)