320touring's Daimler Sovereign 4.0

320touring

Wibble.  That interior is too lovely.

It's also either really hardwearing or the car hasn't done a massively high mileage, I'd say.  Really shouldn't take much to have this looking tippy-top, at which point I may vanish in a puff of pure envy.

I would picnic like fuck in that.

Bring your toledo up here and you can picanicks to your hearts delight whilst I pitch your Toledo against mine!

Interesting choice ...

Equipped with fish bowls too. I like it. "How much?" A lot.

Great potential for interesting threadage adventures here. Good to see a bit of a boost coming your way after your recent shit luck.

Cheers chap, Aye nice to have something to look forward to. Slowly getting the mojo back.

You'll look like David Guetta whilst driving along and operating all those controls in the proximity of the steering wheel!

I tell you whit, the control layout is PISH compared to a CX..

I'm going to have to stop doing this. That thing where I'm busy as feck all day, avoid Facebook, then sit down to do my paperwork and the little voice in the back of my head says 'log onto The Brown Place, something's happened, like...'. And then I find you've bought something.

The only surprise to me was that it wasn't ya bro wot bought it. He did seem quite tickled when I posted it posing in a half demolished council estate...! So what happened? Did he fancy having it back, and you stepped in? Has ya bro got a pro here yet? If not, why not? Is the Laird O' The Cooncil Estate coming to tea at Armadale? Can I think of any more pointless questions before I log off for months again?

:common007:

I'm going to have to stop doing this. That thing where I'm busy as feck all day, avoid Facebook, then sit down to do my paperwork and the little voice in the back of my head says 'log onto The Brown Place, something's happened, like...'. And then I find you've bought something.

The only surprise to me was that it wasn't ya bro wot bought it. He did seem quite tickled when I posted it posing in a half demolished council estate...! So what happened? Did he fancy having it back, and you stepped in? Has ya bro got a pro here yet? If not, why not? Is the Laird O' The Cooncil Estate coming to tea at Armadale? Can I think of any more pointless questions before I log off for months again?

:common007:

Sorry for any discombobulation caused. It was offered to my brother, but due to my good fortune, it became my opporchancity.

It shall likely attend a dineage event

Apologise not, sir. It just goes some way to confirming my psychic abilities. Cross my palm with silver, and I'll stare at my crystal balls for a bit, and predict. To be fair, it's usually a question of how bad and how soon, with our purchases. Even Acorah could crack that, the old fraud.