Now sold, 2013 Peugeot Boxer rolling shell

catsinthewelder

It might be a zetec,  I'm fairly sure it's not a Titanium X.

Price is based on a swift look round ebay and dropping it in a bit below the nice ones.  There was a cheaper one but it looked knackered.  This one has a few carpark type dings and a dent on the sill but still looks pretty smart.  It's getting hard to justify putting it out as an executive choice though so it needs replacing.

Our bodyshop fella (who shares a yard with Tom) was round earlier and is going to fix the battered Relay.  This means the Boxer shell is back up for sale.  Offers below £2k will be considered.

Application of copious quantities of T cut and white gaffer tape has the battered Relay looking fairly presentable.  Once Lee has hammered the dents out it will be up for sale too.

• 4 weeks later...

We still have the Berlingo, it is currently out on hire to a man who should really join up on here.

Mondeo, Vivaro and unreliable Relay all gone to a local trader.

2 x working and mostly undented Relays soon for sale.

Boxer shell about to hit ebay unless anyone wants to make an offer. I had the pleasure* of being dragged half a mile in it today on the end of a bit of rope. I had welded the tow pole back together specially for the job but realised on getting to it that the towing eye screwed into the front crossmember which was in the back with the engine.

post-4555-0-95179300-1486770011_thumb.jpg

Didn't look at all pikey* heading back from the garage.