1998 mercedes c180 elegance estate AUTOBAHN BOUND

HMC

Just completed the first leg. 15 mile cycle out of dartmoor to Plymouth station. The fog and drizzle soon became full pelt rain. which I didnt plan for. So I'm sat in the station cafe in my own puddle at the mo; but I'm on time and in the words of D ream, things can only get better (I hope)

post-4673-0-27255800-1483868964_thumb.jpg

Now slumped on the train, nobody has sat next to me as I look like a vagrant and have been going around barefoot after wringing out my socks and sticking them on a radiator.

Can we have a clue?

If only they knew I was going to pick up some cherman engineering. I should say 80% cherman engineering, as at least 20% has oxidised, in lots of odd places like half way up a door skin etc.

To say your not off to a good start would be an understatement then,

(Things can only get better)

Was that not Tony Blair that said that ?

Yes he ruined on of my favourite songs. Every time it comes on I picture him with a big cheesy grin greeting hordes of deluded people by Downing Street. Cringe.

Now slumped on the train, nobody has sat next to me as I look like a vagrant and have been going around barefoot after wringing out my socks and sticking them on a radiator.

If only they knew I was going to pick up some cherman engineering. I should say 80% cherman engineering, as at least 20% has oxidised, in lots of odd places like half way up a door skin etc.

Amma call Merc e320cdi estate

I don't know whether I'm getting jaded by this car buying malarkey. Spend peanuts and trust someone you've never met before to be honest. Why do we do it to ourselves? I wonder if ive got some sort of compulsive personality disorder if something like that exists. ( ends post to google it)

Just before dawlish on that stretch by the sea, the bit that Brunel built which fell to bits a few years back in TEH WINTER STORM CHAOS that cut off the southwest from civilisation etc.post-4673-0-14335500-1483874439_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-64379900-1483874466_thumb.jpg

Idea for a TV programe. Join Michael Portillo as he journeys on the rail network with an original edition of JALOPY to pick up an ill advised car purchase.