Cavcraft 2017: Another day, ANOTHER Rover!

Cavcraft

ALL U R SHIT FORDS R BELONGZ TO ME

IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG

It drove better than something this fucking horrible has any right to. Pulls very very well to be fair, but its still a Mondeo and still a diesel.
Time to try some traders...

17309806_1658906481071968_86660027597155

Nice bike, especially the rims. They're mavic ksyrium, no? I think your bike is the thing that is worth the most on this thread!

We (mostly my mate) built the Scott up at work. I had most of the bits from a lady who'd upgraded her road bike, and the frame was a bargain-ish eBay find. The wheels came on another bike I had so I put the standards back on and the Mavics for this one. For what it cost (frame, components and the odd new bit like chain and some 105 brakes) it doesn't owe me much at all and rides beautifully.

"Traders"

Any trader that wants a manky 2004 Mondeo is as much a trader as you are (which isn't very much, despite what you're trying to make us think :D)

Wouldn't it be funny if he got a pitch like an old petrol station with canopy still intact, some bunting and called it Autoshite Car Sales and had all these Ropey sheds for sale in it, worst car lot in the UK, but I still think he would manage to flog them no bother, people always seem to buy cheap tat for vastly overpriced sums from pitches, and with Cavcraft being honest they wouldn't be in for any nasty surprises.

Ah, once it's been washed it no longer looks like a hopeless pile of shi- BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

I particularly like* the selection box of wheels on display. :D

Please don't ever change, Cavcraft.

In all seriousness, though, that looks like it's lead a hard life. Owned by somebody who genuinely just treated the car as an appliance. The heathen.