Cavcraft 2017: Another day, ANOTHER Rover!

Cavcraft

Wouldn't worry too much about the misted up windows, Billy - mine does that, probably a shagged seal somewhere (haven't found mine yet). I actually came back to ice inside the car the other evening, none outside !

same  as my Punto last night....in 2.5 hours it had deposited a lovely coat of ice INSIDE the front and rear windows....and the Damn doors keep freezing solid onto the door rubbers ....WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ROOF RAILS..No need for the stoopid door seals that freeze then!!

iXL top spec, way to go - should have height adjustable seats - good buy.

I'm not convinced height adjustable seats on R3s are a good thing.  The height adjustment gubbins are so bulky that even on its lowest setting the seat is higher than a non-adjustable seat, and headroom can start to get a bit tight for the taller gentleman.

Ditto on the interior steaming up and on occasion icing in my ZR.    Seems to be a feature.....

The rotary heater control on mine only turns halfway. Chief suspect is the Saab valve though I've yet to sort it.   If it gives you reasonable heat I'd live with it. 

If its a top spec 5 door does it not have electric rear windows?.   If so swish.    Mine just has a blank in the fusebox for rear leccy windows though to be fair its a 3 door so that wasn't really going to happen.