Cavcraft 2017: Another day, ANOTHER Rover!

Cavcraft

Bumtree and eBay will be the more successful mediums for this type of bike as thats where most people wanting a cheap commuter go shopping - there are a couple of facebollocks groups too that may draw some interest ( though from personal experience its more likely to be "can you deliver to the moon M8" and "how much for cash 2nite M8" responses).

Don't forget that old favourite 'IS THERE ENUF PETROL 2 RIDE BACK 2 ABEREDN BLUD?'

Life's too short to deal with Gumtards.

Sinnis: Deposit received.

Ka: Scrap yard collection arranged.

Mini: Manicat fitted, car sounds lovely now. Obvs. like because of this the fucking gear linkage bush jumped ship, so there another job on the list. CBA taking it for an MOT, will advertise on social media later.

Fireblade: went to fit race can and fix indicator: Garage door won't open.

Berlingo van: for sale.

I'm genuinely happy that Cavcraft has got a Transit now.

He's been talking about getting a bigger van for a while. It feels like some sort of closure, and perhaps a step up in the sort of weird random motorised shite he'll be collecting and posting in this thread. :D

Have been looking for a holiday car for a bit now, nothing really jumped out at me until an hour ago. Gumtree/translator (really) and a quick hop across town and I've bought home the bacon...

IMG_1225.JPG

2008 CDTi 150, nigh on 12 months MOT, new tyres, recent belt and about 1/3rd of the price of similar ones I've seen.

My last one was a 120, this feels like an express train in comparison, stupidly quick really.

Any extra holes in the dash? PSNI Special Brew had a few that spec and colour.

EDIT to add. The Peelers liked the Vectra, not so much the Inshitnia. When the Insignificant is up-armoured, it's hard to get in and out of if you're wearing Kevlar. Small door aperture vs Vectra armoured.

Right, that's the Cooper gone. F*ck me, what a struggle that was, and I very nearly gave up on the buyer.

Obvs. something had to go wrong to counter this, so I think the Vectra is about to excrete it's DMF. Best quote so far (supply and fit DMF, new clutch and slave cylinder) is £570.