cort16's questionable car clear out 1x Fiat Panda 100HP - 1x Cadillac CTS - £1100 each

cort16

After feeling the sweet kiss of relief at getting rid of my P6 I've decided I cannot be arsed with cars right now and am offloading the rest of my fleet other than the Cortina. I seem to buy cars spend a fortune on them then sell them for less than I originally paid for them which is a business model my bank account and brain has decided between them they can no longer deal with.

£1100 each

I'm in Ayrshire, Scotland

First up my recently purchased 55 plate Cadillac CTS. It's a 3.6 v6 Luxury with 260bhps.

It's in nice shape but when the v5 arrived it turns out it's on vcar, which is a bit of a pisser.

From what I can see it's taken a light dunt on the drivers side and the only remaining bit of damage is a bent bumper bar and some broken tabs on one of the head lamps. The airbag light is on and it needs a new flux capacitor/ballast controller for the passenger side headlamp.

Other than this it's in good shape. It drives nice and goes fast. It's genuine UK RHD car and I've never seen another one in the metal.  Lots electricity bits like electric seats, windows, sat nav etc.

It beats the car tax so registration window so is £290 a year rather than £500 odd.

The mileage is 63,000 miles.

No service history.

MOT end of May 2017

V5 in my name

1 Key

£1100

8247950.jpg

8247952.jpg

8247960.jpg

8247956.jpg

NEXT.

Fiat Panda 100HP.

Blimey where do I start with this one?  I bought it from the auction then and spent fortune getting it through it's test and another fortune doing the following, which has all been done in the last 500 miles

New timing belt and water pump

New front discs and pads.

new clutch slave and master cylinder

new alternator and aux belt.

2 new front tyres

It's not the tidiest thing in the world. The worst bit was a dent in the passenger side door, which I just had fixed. You can still see a little dent in the sill below the door but it makes the car much more presentable. There's a good few chips and small dents but over but doesn't look to bad.

It drives great though, these things are a riot to drive. They're not really that fast but feel REALLY fast thanks to a very revvy engine and a special button for special boys and girls , which firms up the steering.

They've also got a 6 speed gearbox so they're pretty respectable on the motor way and seems to do high 30's mpg. It's on Fiat 500 steel wheels as ANYTHING was better than the alloys it came with.

Does it need any thing? The bush on the end of the gear linkage needs replaced. I've cable tied it on, which may last for ever but may not. I've just given it a spirited drive and it was fine.

The seats could do with a wet and dry and the aircon doesn't work. 

Never raced or rallied*

Mileage 83,000

Some history, the belt and water pump is stamped in the service book.

spare key

MOT Until Mid June 2017

V5 in my name

£1100

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg