2006 Micra Sport+ Glasgow NOW £550 Need quick sale

chancer

Reluctantly need to offload the micra. Daughter just bought new fiat 500, which gives wifey back her fiat 500, so wifey no longer needs my mercedes! Bought back in october to give the van a rest, performed faultlessly and never let me down. Only fault is the boot wiring needs attention. Im lazy and just open it from inside whenever i need to. Genuinely sorry to see this go, never thought id warm to it but its a hoot to drive. 2006 model on 06 plate, mot til sept i think. 125k miles or thereabouts Pics to follow

If that's the same 1.2 I had in my micra hire car in Fuerteventura then they are a total hoot to drive, think it was a 3 cyl thing as it had a great tone and urgency, I loved driving it. Hilly country as well very much like Wales and three of us in it, coped no bother.

Cheap to fuel as well.

Agree with both vaughant and overrun, the car feels more powerful than it should. Actually had a look to see if a prev owner had upgraded it at all. Wont be disappointed if it doesnt sell, al happily see the back of the merc a class to keep this.

Awaiting reply - she's just got a promotion but it'll mean a lot of motorway mileage..... don't know if 1.2 will be relaxed enough....

Anyhoo, we'll see what she says, don't hang back on selling my account though.

If this isn't motorway friendly enough I have a 2009 Citroen C3 1.4 HDI I need to shift - won't be as cheap as this but it is cheap for the age/miles