roffle now on 1996 merc slk 230 supercharged.

keith777

Been a lurker on here for a while now, and bought af few raffle tickets!

I've a 96 Merc slk 230 k with 147 k on the clock, brilliant engine and autobox bodywork so-so (actually bought it for the no plate) so it's now surplus to requirements so was wondering if there would be any interest in a raffle or buy outright . Would be happy with a return of 5/600 quid, so it's up to you lot, you will not be disappointed it's a cracking car, so much so I'm looking for a newer - lower mileage model ! If mods allow I'll try and post a few pics.

Cheers Keith.

Realised I hadn't put mot on as soon as I posted .

Mot is due on 13 Jan but I'm working on that at the moment. Don't forget this is a test the water at the moment cos I've really taken to this car, its got a wad of invoices, mot's and a fully stamped service book. Hope the pics turn out !

Cheers Keith.

post-20392-0-75822100-1483212585_thumb.jpeg

post-20392-0-94812900-1483212608_thumb.jpg

post-20392-0-99130800-1483212661_thumb.jpg

I have to say, that's the best looking £600 car I've seen in some significant time. It certainly doesn't look 20 years old neither.

Hopefully the new owner will get an ageless plate on it before showing it off to their neighbours in the council estate, so they can be asked "so how much is the finance deal on that" and proudly say "paid a tenner for it innit"