Kia artefacts to rehome

Austin-Rover

Many years ago, I was given a pile of Kia workshop manuals amongst some other bits. They were stuffed away and forgotten about. Sorting through piles of car parts I've chanced upon them again and really don't fancy the idea of storing them again for another decade.

My hope is that one of you would love to own these manuals despite not driving one of the fine vehicles they cover. Surely they are worth adding to your library simply to remind future generations that Kia once made dreadful cars and owning one was social death - and not an invitation to join the golf club?

They are bulky and heavy but come with their own cardboard box to facilitate quick transfer between cars in a lay-by. Anyone fancy meeting me somewhere between Manchester and Leeds to take them off my hands?

post-5021-0-30603000-1482966610_thumb.jpg

post-5021-0-75616100-1482966623_thumb.jpg

post-5021-0-31493500-1482966635_thumb.jpg

post-5021-0-15919100-1482966661_thumb.jpg

post-5021-0-82570700-1482966679_thumb.jpg

I say, that's very generous of you, if you have any Kia Sedona or Magentis "art" pamphlets I would happily take them off your hands, but I suspect they are too new?

good luck with the giveaway, Korean shite is well reliable 8)

If ever you are passing by  i have the magentis workshop manual and will have a brochure or two from when they were new 

If ever you are passing by  i have the magentis workshop manual and will have a brochure or two from when they were new 

Seems unlikely due to your location relative to mine, but if you like I could paypal you the postage costs if you could be arsed to bung the goods in the Post? And a couple of beer tokens to sweeten the deal? The Magentis has been bloody ace, all I have done is replace a couple of tyres, front pads and discs, oil service and fresh test, couple of bulbs and that's it! Has got our Lass to work ever since we bought it off you, and several long distance journeys, never misses a beat, and compares very favourably with the Daimlers and Lexii for instance we have had before - hidden gems for sure these cars 8)

Seems unlikely due to your location relative to mine, but if you like I could paypal you the postage costs if you could be arsed to bung the goods in the Post? And a couple of beer tokens to sweeten the deal? The Magentis has been bloody ace, all I have done is replace a couple of tyres, front pads and discs, oil service and fresh test, couple of bulbs and that's it! Has got our Lass to work ever since we bought it off you, and several long distance journeys, never misses a beat, and compares very favourably with the Daimlers and Lexii for instance we have had before - hidden gems for sure these cars 8)

I will sort a box out , glad its been a good motor for you  i do miss it but got to admit i got too big headed driving it  :-D