Bulgaria Fest - Task complete

The Moog

I think I'm going for the Dacia estate then. Means I can easily sort out insurance before we even jump on a plane. Chap speaks good English and knows how to go about doing owner transfers and stuff. The plan is on!

Brodders - I guess you haven't got much time to linger in Sofia? I was planning on a bit of sight-seeing on the Friday.

I think I'm going for the Dacia estate then. Means I can easily sort out insurance before we even jump on a plane. Chap speaks good English and knows how to go about doing owner transfers and stuff. The plan is on!

Brodders - I guess you haven't got much time to linger in Sofia? I was planning on a bit of sight-seeing on the Friday.

I have myself booked into a hotel in Sofia until Friday night, and was planning on getting the train to Romania on Saturday morning. As such, I should have a little bit of time for sightseeing in Sofia on Thursday and Friday.

Ha! Another advantage of an English speaking seller is that he reckons he can do all the admin before we get there. That takes the pressure off! All I need to do is send my ID and some money to someone I've never met and who lives over 1700 miles away...

WCPGW?

Blimey,does he have access to anything else?

Good luck chaps, wish I was coming with you.

One of the reasons I can't make it is work … I don't suppose your potential route back comes through Slovenia, Ljubljana specifically, as I might be over working over there ;)

I've spent the last few evenings trying to plan a route back and was drawn to the Transfagarasan Road in Romania.  Its a little bit out of our way but not as much for Brodders.

I am entirely happy to leave this in your hands.

Not had much conversation with the Dacia seller this week, though I have confirmed that it has a 12v power outlet. He sounded a bit hurt that I was suggesting it might not have one. I have asked where I should send a deposit but so far have had no answer. So, still an element of danger here. No deposit sent, for a car that has just blown its head gasket. WINNING.

It seems the lack of conversation is a common theme. My seller hasn't responded to my request for the VIN number yet (as the insurance company will need it).

I am hoping that he is simply busy, rather than trying to hide something, but I guess a change in plan may be forced upon me if a response isn't forthcoming.