Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Dacia shit(e) - Kiltox's 2017 Dacia Duster 1.6 Access!

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#181 OFFLINE   Kiltox

Kiltox

• Full Members
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

I'm hoping they bring the logan pickup to the UK
http://www.daciagroup.com/sites/default/...
check the interior
http://www.daciagroup.com/sites/default/...
epic, Mr. google reckons they are £6345

EDIT - mrs wikipedia reckons they have discontinued and has been "replaced" by the van dokker :(

There's a pickup Duster in some markets too - looks cool and I'd have one to replace my van if they were available here!
  • tapir likes this
2005 55 Laguna 2.2 dCi Initiale Auto
1998 R Rover 216 Cabriolet
1996 P VW Golf 1.8 Auto (ex sporty-shite)
2006 06 Fiat Panda 1.1 Active (bridge time?)
2003 53 Renault Trafic 1.9 dCi (206k miles, just about works)

#182 OFFLINE   Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

• Full Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

Paying cash may not get you as good deal, as some offers are based on getting finance from the dealer. Also HP also has the added benefit of extra security. The loan is secured against the car, not you. Which also means that half way through the term you can give the car back, Scott free and no mark on your credit record. So if life takes an unexpected turn, you can get out quicker to reduce personal expediture. This happened a lot in the 2008 crash when people were paying more on a car than what it was actually worth.

On my wife's fiat 500 we got £3k off the price if we took the dealers 0% offer but they would only do a £500 discount for cash. Stupid to me but they have their quotas to meet I guess. We were going to just pay it off after the first month but as it's 0% we may as well get the interest on the money in the bank.
  • SiC likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users