The crying pumpkin.

garbaldy

Would quite like to get the aircon back too - but I think that may be a vain hope.  It looks like a serious system though.

There were factory 200Tdi RRs with AC, you should be able marry up a compressor to what you've got with the normal flexi hoses.

It's a lot of fun to drive though and I will soon use up my 5k miles allowance on the classic policy (ftps permitting of course) - so far only the fan belt has dropped off and since that was outside my Ma's and I could easily fetch another car I don't really count it.

You do know that mileage adjustment * on this would involve nothing more technical than a Philips screwdriver and possibly a small pair of circlip pliers ?

You do know that mileage adjustment * on this would involve nothing more technical than a Philips screwdriver and possibly a small pair of circlip pliers ?

Yet people say Leyland didn't progress. When I had a '78 Midget I never ever reached under the dash & unplugged the speedo cable while driving, not ever...

Handy though that when it feel off I knew the tacho & speedo needles matched in 4th so I knew the speed I was doing.